Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Shocking my 82 year old mother in law was delayed last night from 4.15 to 1am so I got to the airport when the flight landed so she didn’t have to wait long because of her age and struggle to walk it was half an hour before she got to me ….. £25 it’s absolute daylight robbery after an 8 hour delay
Great airport love it
Day light robbery,£4 for 10 minute drop off. I found it outrageous that they are allowed to get away with this. Once you start to turn left there is no turning round you are forced to carry on into the car park. I was in there for 5 minutes at the most but could not exit until I had paid £4. How on earth can this exorbitant charge be justified. To say there is a free car park 2 minutes walk away is ridiculous I don't know who timed themselves but I do know they did not have a child and luggage in tow. I have no problems with paying for parking my car but I do object to being ripped off by these companies who take advantage of the ordinary person just because they can.
Rip off parking never again cheaper to get a taxi. Had to wait for my son to get of flight with injury to his knee he had special assistance and because of the delay I got charged 25 pound. Absolutely shameless.
Shocking. £50 for 90 minutes. Even if it’s express parking. Total disgrace.
Staff were excellent, truly 5 star
Swissport staff, Apperently there is no requirement for the staff that check the covid certs & that interact with passengers to wear masks or after handling each passengers phone to sanitise. When confronted the staff member answered is "you dont know my circumstances". WTF! Why is this person in a public interactive position if they are medically unable to wear a mask, surely a covid19 work place risk assessment would prevent this from happening or is there even one?
I email you in 2007 complaining about the general running of the airport and the attempts to extract money at every opportunity. You refused to answer my email as it obviously made someone embarrassed or ashamed. 14 years later I have just returned from Liverpool and not one thing has changed, infact it's got worse. Apart from the 1970's walk from the aircraft to the 1970's porta cabin interior that is now dirty and not very well maintained. The continued walk from the terminal to the car parking in winter storms has remained the same but now even more embarrassing, you charge £4 to drop off. We had my 76 year old mother and could not do the 'walk of rain' from the car park. £4 and you still charge for a plastic bag that no one else worldwide charges for. Now also the cost of 'fast track' is £5 per person that no one else has. And you wonder why your known as ' Bin Dippers' Just robbing people at every opportunity and every juncture. The coupled with your extortionate fees to PCR test obviously an opportunity to extort more money from a pandemic situation (something I will be asking the relevant body to look into). Basically, Shame on you, shame on the people who make these outrageous decisions and shame on the governing body that police's you. Well done JL Liverpool. Yours very angry S.Law
Update your website. My daughter flying from Dublin with a pre booked taxi and had two calls not surprisingly as your arrivals data is atrocious if flights are delayed. No information at all, two useless taxis and my daughter getting abuse from the taxi firm when she said she hadn’t taken off yet. Please get a better information service. Won’t be using Liverpool airport again - used to be so good. Really dissatisfied! I just hope my daughter manages to get home. Can’t even complain easily!come on Liverpool airport you are letting us down.
I am currently sitting on the plane to Belfast from 1500 hrs As your de icer machine one is broken and the other didn't have fuel then when it did start to de ice our plane it ran out of fuel again and this then takes a further 20 minutes to refuel. No sign of the other wing being de iced .The time is now 1905! The snow was forecast from yesterday!
Absolutely shocking service!! Our flight was cancelled, we were expected to put up our own hotel and travel untill they can refund us, we haven’t got the expenses to do that, so we were made to sit down stairs in the airport in the freezing cold, for 12 hours!!! No one would help us, or let us check in to go up stairs for a we bit of heat! Not 1 person about o help or speak to either untill 10 hours after we were left to fend for ourselves in the freezing cold
I particularly wanted to write this review with regards to your Airport Assist. Everyone I dealt with either end of both my journeys last week was amazing, Pleasant and Efficient. I know they're not on the best wage, but I sincerely want to thank them.
ABSURD! Departure hall closed at 10 pm (darkness) when flight take off planned for 23:50-00:00! Lights switched off , no airport staff, no security not a living soul to explain why departures are closed at 10mp when there are flights taking off at midnight(Friday night 22.10.21)! but ''24hr assistance desk'' proudly highlited but closed with noone in it. Airport closed at 10pm! except for a little shop and car park...that have nothing to do with the airport air-sight. Noone to call for help,assistance,guaidance,explanation.....Departure display inadequate showing the wrong time of take off.....and no gate numbered just vague ''rescheduled''. SHOCKING
I bought a ticket in February to go to Canada, when I arrived at Liverpool airport dated the Friday the 12th February. I was turned away. And the excuses the,airport staff came out with was my passport is void, and unless I was a resident in the Isle of man, I would not be allowed on the plane. I checked with the passport office and told me my passport is still valid. I contacted Liverpool airport just get confirmation to ask whether I'm barred from boarding on a plane. All I got was attitude, shouting and screaming at me. So that tells me, these individuals who work at the airports are hiding something from me. And I would like to know what that is. Why are the airport staff not giving me the information I'm asking for. I have every right to be given that kind if information, and save me the trip going to the airport, just to be turned away.
Absolutely disgusting and appalling arrogance of the barrier operator who spoke to me this morning at 02.45 (17/19/2021)I am disabled wheelchair user and my Carer came to collect me from the airport because there was a slight delay through no fault of ours I had to pay £25.00! Because I just went over the allotted 40 mins disabled parking. I will contact customer service to discuss this despicable operator’s attitude.
Liverpool airport staff are extremely good, but I am not happy with the service at the food outlets ( the few that are open) all except Starbucks required you to order by phone which I find annoying ( I own a number of retail outlets and believe customer service is important) you can’t see a menu until you sit down and scan the code. We left 2 of the 3 outlets without ordering and went to the excellent Starbucks ( they could do with salt and pepper packets for hot food)
Picked my daughter up as she walked to free pickup stopped less than a minute, got fined ! Not another car insight no obstruction, I wonder what John Lennon would have thought about that, enforced by a bunch of debt collecting bully's, nice one JLA Bitter taste.
Looking for a minus here. Ned
Charges for drop off/pick up absolutely disgusting. You would have to be a formula one pit crew to make the 10 minutes for £4 as a young family. Avoid the place.
Rip off parking cost at this Airport to drop off and pick up, never using Liverpool airport again.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.5 based on 1,755 reviews