Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Booking arrangements were excellent as was the location in connection with the terminal building. However, through no fault of our own, our return flight with easy jet was delayed by 5 hours. on leaving the car park inserting my ticket in the the machine alongside the exit barrier the screen read that i had to pay another £15 to exit. I then had to dash to the machine in the multi story to pay the additional sum. I was advised on inquiry at the barrier to get a receipt to claim back from the carrier. There was no facility to request a receipt. I would have thought that the airport would have facilities to reclaim additional cost rather than further inconvenience passengers, who had already faced an additional 5 hours travel time.
Easy to find and enter. Difficult to find your way out due to poor signage. Trying to leave at night in the dark, it was hard to see which way the exit was.
System failed after I amended a booking. No record found and the voice on the Inter come disputed my booking status. Very disappointing. Every previous occasion where I made a single booking without amendment has worked. This was a surprise.
Forced to pay additional charges thanks to a delayed flight outside our control.
I had to cancel my parking due to Thomas Cook going bust but still had to pay the cancellation fee ,I understand this is in the T & Cs but surely this could of been over looked due to the circumstances,The Main reason for the 3 out of 5 rating is because I got a refund so quickly,.
Reasonable distance to the terminal for the long stay car park and I would use it again, if travelling through the airport. However, direction signs within the car park are poor and worn out - exit direction not obvious. Parking appears to occur on the pathways through the car park to the terminal. Luggage trolley options should be available, with covered locations, throughout the car park.
Parking is reasonably priced and easy to access, and long stay is close to the terminal building, so no buses required. Covered walkways would be a bonus in rainy weather, and the signage to exit the car park is poor.
Individual Parking Bays are too narrow making parking difficult. Charges are excessive making parking in the Muli-story and Long-stay car parks poor value for money.
The parking was fine, couldnt get out of the car park though as it was advising me I had £42.00 to pay when I had paid in advance and was covered until 1.00am the following day that I had parked. The parking attendant did let me out eventually!
Convenient parking especially on a late flight. Only hitch was finding the exit.
I used prebooked parking in the long stay car park for 7 days commencing on 4th October 2019. I arrived as early as about 04.40hrs and had difficulty in finding a parking place at that early time without driving round and round. It was raining and we got wet walking to the terminal building - not helped by an area of overhanging trees on one particular stretch of footpath. On return to the car park we had difficulty finding the car park exit due to a lack of lineage. Exiting the car park via the barrier was a simple procedure. In short, l would not use this particular car park by choice and would pay more for a closer park.
Ok but had to park quite a way from terminal. Also tried to charge me£80 on exit
I booked this parking in advance, having used the airport parking many times. When I arrived at the exit barrier and inserted my parking ticket I was advised that I owed a further £170.00 having already paid £66.00 in advance. When I called for assistance I was advised that I had used the wrong car parking on this occasion I was allowed out with nothing more to pay. From memory, the next cost when booking was an extra £2.00. Why then was I not told this and asked to pay the extra.If this is going to be the approach going forward I will look at alternatives that are willing to adopt a fairer system rather than a potential punishment charge for a simple mistake. By the way, I don’t think that I could have been further away from the terminal whichever carpark I had used.
Very expensive for what it is but also convenient to the trmerminal.
The car park is within easy walking distance of the terminal building but the capacity seems to be far too small. My wife and I, both retired drove round and round for about 20 minutes before finding a very small space next to an Irish registered Luton type rental van. We'd followed the signs indicating spaces available but could only find spaces for Blue Badge holders which we are not eligible to use. Many other cars were also driving around searching for these elusive spaces!! This was our first time using Liverpool as we have always previously used Manchester where parking has never been a problem and would seriously have to consider whether to use it again.
Parking easy and car was safe on return.
Your parking facility is useful to arrange online, but every time we've arrived, the machine hasn't automatically given us a ticket and we've had to contact the office inorder to proceed
Ease of booking
Quick to get into airport buildings but costs too much
Car was OK on return .did have a problem finding a space but was easy access and easy exit
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.52 based on 1,701 reviews