Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Got charged £50 in the car park when I went to collect family members from arrivals. Due to baggage belt not starting for 30-40 mins after passengers had got there. If I ever have the misfortune of having to go to this airport again I will be parking in the Morrison’s car park up the road and either getting a taxi to airport and back (cheaper than using drop off collection areas) or getting people to phone me when they are actually through the arrivals hall. Rip Off
Had to give 1 star as I couldn't give none, daylight robbery, giving us and name, hate the horrible bees
outstanding charecteristics of a airport might i add the service har har absoutoley stunning BIG THUMBS UP from me team
All good - I avoided charges and dropped off for free at the drop off 2 car park, just 2 mins walk away from the terminal. Great to have a free option to drop off!
Gives Liverpool a bad name when charging £4 to drop off in there less than 2 minutes minutes. Its obvious that the airport parking is run by and operated using legal theft. The set up for stopping close to the airport to drop off means a £100 fine that is operated by a firm of disputable thieves. If possible please try to use a different airport or better still use the excellent bus service
Absolutely fantastic service. Let down by online company. Flight at 11.45am, Tuesday morning... arrived at test centre at 9am tuesday morning and paid for the 3 hour rapid test... An hour and a half later, whilst enjoying the obligatory pre departure pint, the test was returned as negative with required negative certificate. Friendly, fantastic service. Would thoroughly recommend... Majorca - let's av ya!
Disgraceful, what else can I say!!!!
25 pounds for 10 minutes, useless. Should be a big sign somewhere there showing that
Do not use the drop off and pick up car park … I just paid £25 for 20mins which frankly is tantamount to theft. I now understand there is a drop off 2 car park which is 400m away and free for 40 mins … who knew? The short term car park is also a rip off. It should be much clearer on arrival what the options are and not require trawling through the web site to find out. The charges are deceitful and unjustifiable … deeply unimpressed. I feel scammed.
We flew from here on Fri 13th August and it was our 1st time. The staff were lovely and so helpful. It was a nightmare making sure I had all the right paperwork and test results and I was so nervous. Everyone I came into contact with was great .I hope the same will be true when I fly out again on the 8th September because if it is I`ll be back with another good review. These people have to deal with the good the bad and the downright aweful. We have to try ,as passengers, to put ourselves in their shoes and realise all the stuff they`ve probably had to put up with over the past couple of years. 🤷‍♀️ I`m just saying......
Was charged £25 for parking because the card machine was broken . When pressed for help no one there to help . So went to next machine it had gone up to £25 pressed for help told i had to pay it to get out . Would never use this car park againe . I was ripped off
Disgraceful to have to pay £4 just to pick family up and £4 to drop them off again. £8 for 3 minutes parking you should be ashamed.
Brilliant friendly, professional service, results delivered before promised. Exactly what we needed totally stress free experience.
£25 charge for the drop off parking if you stay more than 10 mins. Do yourself a favour and either park in the long stay multi-story or better still fly from another airport.
I’m a Liverpudlian and I’m appalled at the way i was treated by the vile speaking staff you employ . I went to take a flight and the airport was empty . When i arrived at departures i was confronted by a huge cue ( this was in the height of the pandemic ) there was 4 flights checking through security . The airport had 2 lanes out of 6 in operation with only a hand full of staff present . After cueing well over one and a half hours i decide as my flight was due to leave , to approach a member of the staff . As i walked towards him he started screaming at the top of his voice for me to gat back in the cue , i tried to explain my flight was about to close the gates which he totally ignored and continued to scream at me to get back in line . I was totally shocked . This resulted in me missing my flight . I will now be seeking compensation from liverpool john Lennon airport and if I’m not successful i will be placing the issue with my lawyers to take legal action . Appalled to say the least .
Frequent flyer with easy jet and have used Liverpool airport this past two weeks , both occasions have been asked to buy the plastic bags for cosmetics, 1st week fakes out of Belfast , no problem with the size of the bag , flew home next day from Liverpool, bag to bag had to buy their bags , same again flew out of Belfast , used smaller bag no issues from Belfast , flew out of Liverpool, again bags not good enough, had to buy their bags , holding people up , no sign up giving customers the right info regarding the size of clear plastic bag , , if Liverpool airport need the money that much from the customers , just say so , plus the girl had no manners what so ever , found her rude , hope not to be back in Liverpool airport anytime soon
Close to Airport very easy to get to
Parking at Liverpool airport is very fairly priced. The two main long stay car parks are within easy walking distance - between 5 and 10 minutes walk of the terminal depending on how full they are. The pick up/drop off - very short stay car park has easy access to the terminal and is convenient for a quick passenger. The short stay multi story is convenient for pick ups and short trips. The only downside is that there is no covered walk way across the road to the terminal. I have never experienced a problem with parking and its always been quite easy to find a space. The one time when I had a mix up over parking arrival/departure times the administration were very helpful in sorting out the problem. I recommend pre-booking which saves money and speeds up entry and exit through the barriers - especially if you loose your ticket as I did on my last trip.
I was unable to use my booking as my partner died the day before we were due to fly out to Lanzarote on March Sunday 15th March 2020 but have used the car park many times before booked by my partner Norman Hunt. We have always thought how convenient it was. O.A Wilde
I was unable to use due to covid -19, my flight and hotel stay was cancelled, to be honest I forgot about my car park and did not get a reminder like received from my airline and hotel informing me to move the date or cancel so unfortunately this is now money lost.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.5 based on 1,755 reviews