Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
No problems, everything went very smoothly. We definitely recommend to family & friends and use ourselves again.
All good....
Good fastrack
Was disappointed with poor admin I had to change the registration number of the vehicle and received confirmation this had been done - when I assumed at the barrier (fast track parking) it would not open - spoke to customer services and they took my details and opened the barrier - on my return the same thing the ticket would not work - spoke again to CS and they asked me registration number - obviously nothing had been amended although I had confirmation from yourselves ]
GOOD PARKING A FEW MINUTES WALK TO TERMINAL BUT EXPENSIVE FOR OPEN AIR PARKING.
Reasonably priced, close to the terminal, no fuss exit
Signage to get to the carpark is not very good and postcode doesn’t take you directly there if using a Sat Nav or Goggle Maps. We found it by process of elimination, that said it only delayed us by 10 mins, others did have the same issue. Carpark is ideally located and short walk to terminal although the walk isn’t under cover so in bad weather a little unpleasant. We prepaid, everything worked (entry and exit) and went smoothly so am overall good experience.
Conveniently located to terminal, fast track parking is outdoor so not such a good option as multi-story in the winter
It's great
generally pleased with arrangements but signs for Exit not clear
Don’t take ticket on entry ‼️We did but got quickly sorted on exit
Straight forward instructions. Value for money, big tick.
Easy to use, close to the airport. Cheap!!!
Easy to book & close to airport. Worth the price.
Good signage. Plenty of space in the multi-story, which is close to the terminal.
I use the car park frequently and I think there should be some kind of loyalty bonus as it’s very expensive.
What can i say, it's a car park. It was easy to locate etc
This is the fourth time i have parked at Liverpool Airport, never had any problems, always manage to find a space near to the terminal, much better than Manchester, hope they keep the charges down and maybe put a few offers on the website at certain times of the year.
No problems. 2 minute walk to Terminal . Reasonable price.
Very good and very convenient. An addition I would urgently recommend is that trolley bays be provided in these car parks.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.52 based on 1,701 reviews