Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Very pleased with the service I received after sadly having to cancel our wedding and honeymoon. We were informed quite early on in this current pandemic that we could rebook our car parking space and were given a small extra amount for the inconvenience. Very nice surprise even though it wasn’t the airports fault.
Due to Coronavirus we could not travel, due to the exceptional circumstances I thought the airport would automatically refund the fee, very poor
It was cancelled and would like a refund please
Quick and easy.
Flight canx Easyjet didnt use your carpark.
never used as flights were cancelled due to lock down
well organised and i find parking easy
I think you need to review your automated email service! Obviously we did not use the car park due to the lockdown. I'll do a proper review when you honour the voucher.
Flights were cancelled but could get through to get this money I paid refunded
Seamless from start to finish.
Simple and quick.
Prompt refund of unusable parking by way of credit voucher for future use. Thank you.
Hi , just to say I didn’t use the space. Due to lockdown and no flight. I would be grateful if I could have a credit refund for next time I’m allowed to use your parking facility. Kind Regards Stephen Burrows Car reg GJ14MYY Reading on , I do have to say I didn’t realise that I could apply for a refund?
That score was on passed experience, however this time 12.4.2020 all are travel was cancelled due to the Corona virus ,i email tried to make conract by phone ,phone number was not connecting and email bounced back .All i wanted to do was rearrange my booking .
As you know our flights were cancelled by Ryanair so we did not drive to the car park as restrictions on travel were in place ,to leave our car at Liverpool Airport for 2 weeks while being isolated at home .In short we DID NOT USE the parking
Didn’t use it of course. Flight cancelled because of COVID-19.
There is no contact. Cancelled holiday come and gone and no contact or refund. Website states a 'credit note' will be issued but what happens if your chosen replacment holiday wont be flying from Liverpool. Dont pre-book otherwise you will lose money is what your advising!!!!!
I have not been able to use the Carparking facilities yet but can rate the no quibble rearranging of my carparking reservation due to Corvid-19 - thank you- I am hoping to rebook soon
Sorry i didn’t go flight was cancelled but maybe next time
We were still charged for parking even though we are all in lockdown I think you should have sent out a message to let everyone know exactly How to apply for a refund or even a way to change to a later date Very disappointed
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.5 based on 1,755 reviews