Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Normal airport hassle but all airports are hassle these days. Was very annoyed though when I used the drop off area to drop my wife, child, luggage and pram and car seat before heading to the ipark long stay and found that to drop off you go into a one way system you can't get out of without paying a £2 charge without any warning. Most airports might charge for that but you should be given the opportunity to avoid being trapped into yet another charge in the travelling process.
Hi Maguire. Thank you for your feedback. We have a sign on our Gantry on the approach to the airport which says "Min £2 charge". We do have a free drop off area called Drop Off 2 which entitles the user to 20 minutes free parking to drop off/ pick up. To take advantage of this next time please follow the signs for Drop off 2. Thanks again for your feedback. LJLA
Booking was straight forward. The car parks were well signed. The entry and exit barriers worked on number plate recognition.
Pre booked parking long stay (actually for 5 days only). Flight to Carcassonne and online process was absolutely fine including the barrier car recognition system etc. Only downside after arriving at 7.30 am for a 9.30 am flight was actually finding a space to park. It took us 15 minutes and had to figure out how to get to the overflow sectors. It all worked out in the end but finding just one parking space even in the over flow was quite stressful. So multi level parking will have to be introduced. Airport terminal process & services thereafter were fine.
No problem with the airport etc itself but I notice the new disgraceful charge to drop someone off/pick someone up. So a 30 second drop off will now cost you £2! Terrible-even Manchester have a free drop off area!
Hi Glenn, thank you for your feedback. This is our Express drop off. We have a free drop off area called Drop off 2 which gives you 20 minutes free and is only a short walk to the terminal. Please follow the signs for drop off 2 to use this service.
Well I was a bit worried when I got your request for a review as we have not had our holiday yet so off I went to check , thinking I may have booked the wrong dates? Anyway I will be glad to write a review in September after we have used your service
Not using car park till 29 August to 5 September 2015, so will respond then
Drop off Zone is a complete waste of space. It used to be ok. Drop off 5-10 Max. Now it is a long walk. For my elderly parents I would sooner take to Manchester airport as it is easier to collect and drop off. I refuse to pay parking just to drop of someone it is criminal to charge people for this.
I'm not going to be there until September!!
Apologies Stephen, we look forward to your review!
Difficult to find a space and ended up a long way from the terminal: returning, signage wasn't great to reach area where parked. It should be possible for one person to fetch car and then pick up others and luggage at the terminal, but stopping anywhere seems to be totally forbidden so everything had to be lugged around. Not ideal for older people.
John Lennon airport provides a pleasant experience as part of the holiday journey, however when visiting to pick up family members from their holiday, the cost of short term parking is a rip off. £6 for 1 hours parking !!
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.51 based on 1,703 reviews