Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Very convenient way to start a trip abroad. The arrival was very smooth with the barrier recognising the number plate. However, after picking up the car and leaving the multistorey, on inserting the ticket, I was asked to pay an extra £20 for no reason. The parking had been pre-paid until around 11pm and it was only 10.30. I was able to sort it out via speaking to the Assistance, but it was a little inconvenient with cars waiting behind me.
Barrier didn’t read car reg so had to go parking office to get ticket validated, only took a minute to get sorted. I use the car park once a month and over time the walkway back to the car park is accumulating mud. If the floor is wet and you are dragging a suitcase it can collect a lot of mud on the bottom of your case , which can then pass into your car. Not a major issue but maybe worth cleaning it up. Other than that all good
Nothing to complain about.
The service is very good but each time recently, the number plate recognition system failed to recognise my car details necessitating me having to speak to the duty operative. O issue unless late for a flight!
Good price if you book early. Close and easy. Safe parking. Allways park there when fly and never have problem. Recommended to all.
the car park is okay if you can get near to the terminal
Better signage is needed when leaving the car park. I had a problem when returning to my car with the ticket, when I did as asked on the ticket, use a machine to verify my return it asked for £100 for parking?? Thankfully the staff where very helpful and sorted the problem but I feel the wording on the ticket is not clear enough. 👍
Very good price, not too far from the terminal. Will definitely use again.
What would be better is if when you actually change the car (via number plate change on web form), this actually worked. In fairness the people in the office are amazing and helpful, but this would make their lives easier too.
Fast track parking not sign posted adequately enough ! Says look for a pink monolith which equates to a tiny pink board at the car park entrance. Apart from that was fairly straightforward and very close to the terminal building
Great car parking but when we went to leave it said we owed £100. We were 1 minute before our checking out time. It was sorted very quick but still a shock
Parking was reasonably priced and close to the airport. Only down side were the exit signs which need to be repainted and made a little clearer.
Car parking facilities good and very close to airport. Price was reasonable. Only negative was that the exit signs need repainting as could not see how to get out of car park 🤦‍♀️
When we first entered the car park we did struggle to find a space but besides that service washer at
Eventually found a place
Family parking very close to main terminal, door closest to the car park allowing you to enter the airport was closed on our return. Signage was poor getting to the car park, and it should be a lot clearer not to enter normal entrance to the airport as you cannot turn around and are stuck and have to pay for drop off parking. Overall a good car park especially with children, but signage and instructions need to be better.
Used many times but a liitle thrown this time as we had to take a ticket - is this the new procedure as we were not informed. Previously I thought the barrier always simply came up or am I deluded?
Thought it was worth every penny Two minutes walk away from the main entrance
Signage not very clear.
The only problem is trying to leave the car park. Exit signs need repainting by
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.51 based on 1,703 reviews