Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Update your website. My daughter flying from Dublin with a pre booked taxi and had two calls not surprisingly as your arrivals data is atrocious if flights are delayed. No information at all, two useless taxis and my daughter getting abuse from the taxi firm when she said she hadn’t taken off yet. Please get a better information service. Won’t be using Liverpool airport again - used to be so good. Really dissatisfied! I just hope my daughter manages to get home. Can’t even complain easily!come on Liverpool airport you are letting us down.
I am currently sitting on the plane to Belfast from 1500 hrs As your de icer machine one is broken and the other didn't have fuel then when it did start to de ice our plane it ran out of fuel again and this then takes a further 20 minutes to refuel. No sign of the other wing being de iced .The time is now 1905! The snow was forecast from yesterday!
Absolutely shocking service!! Our flight was cancelled, we were expected to put up our own hotel and travel untill they can refund us, we haven’t got the expenses to do that, so we were made to sit down stairs in the airport in the freezing cold, for 12 hours!!! No one would help us, or let us check in to go up stairs for a we bit of heat! Not 1 person about o help or speak to either untill 10 hours after we were left to fend for ourselves in the freezing cold
I particularly wanted to write this review with regards to your Airport Assist. Everyone I dealt with either end of both my journeys last week was amazing, Pleasant and Efficient. I know they're not on the best wage, but I sincerely want to thank them.
ABSURD! Departure hall closed at 10 pm (darkness) when flight take off planned for 23:50-00:00! Lights switched off , no airport staff, no security not a living soul to explain why departures are closed at 10mp when there are flights taking off at midnight(Friday night 22.10.21)! but ''24hr assistance desk'' proudly highlited but closed with noone in it. Airport closed at 10pm! except for a little shop and car park...that have nothing to do with the airport air-sight. Noone to call for help,assistance,guaidance,explanation.....Departure display inadequate showing the wrong time of take off.....and no gate numbered just vague ''rescheduled''. SHOCKING
I bought a ticket in February to go to Canada, when I arrived at Liverpool airport dated the Friday the 12th February. I was turned away. And the excuses the,airport staff came out with was my passport is void, and unless I was a resident in the Isle of man, I would not be allowed on the plane. I checked with the passport office and told me my passport is still valid. I contacted Liverpool airport just get confirmation to ask whether I'm barred from boarding on a plane. All I got was attitude, shouting and screaming at me. So that tells me, these individuals who work at the airports are hiding something from me. And I would like to know what that is. Why are the airport staff not giving me the information I'm asking for. I have every right to be given that kind if information, and save me the trip going to the airport, just to be turned away.
Absolutely disgusting and appalling arrogance of the barrier operator who spoke to me this morning at 02.45 (17/19/2021)I am disabled wheelchair user and my Carer came to collect me from the airport because there was a slight delay through no fault of ours I had to pay £25.00! Because I just went over the allotted 40 mins disabled parking. I will contact customer service to discuss this despicable operator’s attitude.
Liverpool airport staff are extremely good, but I am not happy with the service at the food outlets ( the few that are open) all except Starbucks required you to order by phone which I find annoying ( I own a number of retail outlets and believe customer service is important) you can’t see a menu until you sit down and scan the code. We left 2 of the 3 outlets without ordering and went to the excellent Starbucks ( they could do with salt and pepper packets for hot food)
Picked my daughter up as she walked to free pickup stopped less than a minute, got fined ! Not another car insight no obstruction, I wonder what John Lennon would have thought about that, enforced by a bunch of debt collecting bully's, nice one JLA Bitter taste.
Looking for a minus here. Ned
Charges for drop off/pick up absolutely disgusting. You would have to be a formula one pit crew to make the 10 minutes for £4 as a young family. Avoid the place.
Rip off parking cost at this Airport to drop off and pick up, never using Liverpool airport again.
Got charged £50 in the car park when I went to collect family members from arrivals. Due to baggage belt not starting for 30-40 mins after passengers had got there. If I ever have the misfortune of having to go to this airport again I will be parking in the Morrison’s car park up the road and either getting a taxi to airport and back (cheaper than using drop off collection areas) or getting people to phone me when they are actually through the arrivals hall. Rip Off
Had to give 1 star as I couldn't give none, daylight robbery, giving us and name, hate the horrible bees
outstanding charecteristics of a airport might i add the service har har absoutoley stunning BIG THUMBS UP from me team
All good - I avoided charges and dropped off for free at the drop off 2 car park, just 2 mins walk away from the terminal. Great to have a free option to drop off!
Gives Liverpool a bad name when charging £4 to drop off in there less than 2 minutes minutes. Its obvious that the airport parking is run by and operated using legal theft. The set up for stopping close to the airport to drop off means a £100 fine that is operated by a firm of disputable thieves. If possible please try to use a different airport or better still use the excellent bus service
Absolutely fantastic service. Let down by online company. Flight at 11.45am, Tuesday morning... arrived at test centre at 9am tuesday morning and paid for the 3 hour rapid test... An hour and a half later, whilst enjoying the obligatory pre departure pint, the test was returned as negative with required negative certificate. Friendly, fantastic service. Would thoroughly recommend... Majorca - let's av ya!
Disgraceful, what else can I say!!!!
25 pounds for 10 minutes, useless. Should be a big sign somewhere there showing that
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.51 based on 1,707 reviews