Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
We flew from here on Fri 13th August and it was our 1st time. The staff were lovely and so helpful. It was a nightmare making sure I had all the right paperwork and test results and I was so nervous. Everyone I came into contact with was great .I hope the same will be true when I fly out again on the 8th September because if it is I`ll be back with another good review. These people have to deal with the good the bad and the downright aweful. We have to try ,as passengers, to put ourselves in their shoes and realise all the stuff they`ve probably had to put up with over the past couple of years. 🤷‍♀️ I`m just saying......
Simple and quick.
Prompt refund of unusable parking by way of credit voucher for future use. Thank you.
Hi , just to say I didn’t use the space. Due to lockdown and no flight. I would be grateful if I could have a credit refund for next time I’m allowed to use your parking facility. Kind Regards Stephen Burrows Car reg GJ14MYY Reading on , I do have to say I didn’t realise that I could apply for a refund?
That score was on passed experience, however this time 12.4.2020 all are travel was cancelled due to the Corona virus ,i email tried to make conract by phone ,phone number was not connecting and email bounced back .All i wanted to do was rearrange my booking .
The only problem that I encountered was the signs fof the exit were not clear. Road markings need repainting and signs erecting for the exit. Apart from that, excellent.
close to airport but difficult to find spaces
easy to get access and close to the terminal.Could do with upgrading exit signs.struggled to find exit at night.
Convenient and not too pricey.
No issues, essy simple parking.
Super will use again
Make exit signs more prominent
Can be better :)
Parking reasonably convenient for flights but spoilt by lack of exit signage.
Busy car park, but easily accessible. Cost is reasonable too if you’re able to find discount codes. Will certainly be considering this option for future travel plans.
Easy to park but on returning last night we struggled a bit mainly because it was raining and also we couldn't see any zones not to worry we got home safe to Birmingham cheers
Entry was good and lighting seemed adequate to ensure safety of the vehicle. There needs to be clearer exit signage and the painted white arrows need renewed as they were difficult to see in the dark and rain.
Everything ok but what will put me off next time are putting me off is the prices I think I will be looking for a cheaper price
never seen the car park so full and had a problem finding a space especially with part of the car park being blocked off.
Easy to enter and depart. Very helpful staff.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.53 based on 1,694 reviews