Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
All good - I avoided charges and dropped off for free at the drop off 2 car park, just 2 mins walk away from the terminal. Great to have a free option to drop off!
Absolutely fantastic service. Let down by online company. Flight at 11.45am, Tuesday morning... arrived at test centre at 9am tuesday morning and paid for the 3 hour rapid test... An hour and a half later, whilst enjoying the obligatory pre departure pint, the test was returned as negative with required negative certificate. Friendly, fantastic service. Would thoroughly recommend... Majorca - let's av ya!
Brilliant friendly, professional service, results delivered before promised. Exactly what we needed totally stress free experience.
Close to Airport very easy to get to
Parking at Liverpool airport is very fairly priced. The two main long stay car parks are within easy walking distance - between 5 and 10 minutes walk of the terminal depending on how full they are. The pick up/drop off - very short stay car park has easy access to the terminal and is convenient for a quick passenger. The short stay multi story is convenient for pick ups and short trips. The only downside is that there is no covered walk way across the road to the terminal. I have never experienced a problem with parking and its always been quite easy to find a space. The one time when I had a mix up over parking arrival/departure times the administration were very helpful in sorting out the problem. I recommend pre-booking which saves money and speeds up entry and exit through the barriers - especially if you loose your ticket as I did on my last trip.
I was unable to use my booking as my partner died the day before we were due to fly out to Lanzarote on March Sunday 15th March 2020 but have used the car park many times before booked by my partner Norman Hunt. We have always thought how convenient it was. O.A Wilde
Very pleased with the service I received after sadly having to cancel our wedding and honeymoon. We were informed quite early on in this current pandemic that we could rebook our car parking space and were given a small extra amount for the inconvenience. Very nice surprise even though it wasn’t the airports fault.
Quick and easy.
well organised and i find parking easy
Seamless from start to finish.
I have not been able to use the Carparking facilities yet but can rate the no quibble rearranging of my carparking reservation due to Corvid-19 - thank you- I am hoping to rebook soon
Excellent service. Contacted customer service due to being stuck in Spain and arrange for family member to collect car. Very helpful. Only criticism I have is that they do not offer yearly charges as I use the car park at least once a month with no loyalty rewards
Excellent help when we arrived home six hours late having been diverted to Birmingham. My mistake in hitting the three key rather than four, in our car registration number was very sympathetically dealt with by the gentleman in the office. All this made a very long and stressful journey home much easier.
Brilliant for people with limited mobility bit on the expensive side
Very good carpark
Easy to book, access and park. Very close to the airport building
I Thought your service was very good no problems at all will be booking again. Thank you.
So simple to park and competitively priced, just collect ticket at entrance park up and my car was safe and just a short walk to the airport
Used multi story. Close to terminal and reasonable price. Trouble free parking.
Easy to book and park would definitely book again
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.53 based on 1,692 reviews