Liverpool Airport Limited Reviews

6PM
6PM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Limited made you happy

"Horrible treatment at security. A woman with short cut fair hair was loud, vulgar, and not to mention indirectly racist. When told to remove liquids from our bag we did as told without argument. We needed to pull our bags aside to get rid of a bag as we were told persistently and rudely that we were allowed “1 per person” and had to cut down. Not to mention she was almost always shouting at passengers regardless of the small amount of people there. She seemed constantly agitated, hurrying us for no reason. Myself and boyfriend did not feel the need to reply to such hostility. She grabbed my belongings and tried to show me how to shove them into the bag to save space. I ignored her and carried on how I wanted. As we were so quiet this seemed to annoy her even more and she raised her voice again in a staggered speech “you - speak - ENGLISH - yes????” We are Irish and so this was deeply offensive and we believe that our sallow skin tone was a contributing factor to such an ignorant comment. I didn’t go into this and replied “yes?” And she shook her head. My boyfriend said “this wasn’t such a problem on the way here” and she replied “well this is Liverpool, not Ireland or wherever you come from!” Needless to say we felt disrespected and intimidated in front of the other customers who watched. We are only 19 and 20 so this was quite an ordeal for 2 young people just trying to get through security. Unnecessary."
Are you Liverpool Airport Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Liverpool Airport Limited is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews