Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
Aloha Locals USA My package arrived on time and ready to wear. Mahalo for making my feet feel happy. Aloha.
My older Locals have platforms that hsve more cushion. The thickness is the same, but the soles are now harder. Why?
Great Product, Fast Shiooing
Received my order very quickly! I love Locals sandals!
Product was great and would buy more in future.
Very good service and excellent slippers
Everything went great. Slippers came really fast and the recipient loved them. Mahalo
My daughter and I both love Local flip flops. This pair was a Christmas present to my daughter and she loved the color combination of bright pink with aqua blue. Our Locals always bring back great memories of our stays in Hawaii so every day has a little bit of Mahalo.
Perfect experience. Excellent service.
Ordering was easy; shipping fast; great product.
Love the sandals forever. So great to not have to go to Long’s Drugs on Maui To get them. Easy exchange. Quick replacement shipping. Highly recommend
The best rain boots for my kiddos. Lightweight so they can easily run and play while still sturdy to survive a toddler long enough to be handed down in great condition.
Best slippahs in the lower 48! Mahalo!
All great! Super fast delivery!!
Great! And delivery was fast. Thanks
I’ve always loved the product, but now I love the company even more. They have excellent customer service. My items shipped extremely fast, and they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my order. I will definitely shop here again!
Have been dealing and purchasing sandals for many years with much happiness! Always willing to do what it took to satisfy. And you can't not find a better wearing sandal like the "Local Flip Flop" anywhere! Thanks Locals! MT
Love my Locals massage flipflops. Ordered the exact same ones I've worn for the past 14 years with no breakdowns. A really great product!
No issue here with Locals itself. The order process was simple, and quick. The only hold up is with USPS. I'm just sitting here watching my package sit in their facility for the past two days. Excited to rock these!
Aloha-with love and appreciate. The Locals last much more longer than other flip flops made in China. Those made in China are flat in a week. The Vietnam and other Asia will be evaluated. Theirs in country must e mo betta. Betta Rubba! Pau Hana - TL -Tvson
Locals USA is rated 4.75 based on 130 reviews