Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
Locals are the best slippas money can buy even at the ha'ole price! Fast shipping too! Mahalo! Cheeeee! Jonny Ohana
Amazing as always!! Mahalo
I LOVE Locals! They're the only slippers that don't hurt my feet.
Aloha Locals. Mahalo for the new locals and they came as scheduled. Theses slaps last longer than any other flip flop out there. They are my daily footwear. Again, Mahalo and much Aloha to all of you.
Love love the local flip flops!!!
I ordered and paid for 3 pairs. They sent me only 2 pair. I have sent them proof multiple times but can’t get a response from them.
I wear my Locals everyday, I have at least 20 pairs (no lie!). However, I sent an email to Locals company 2 years ago asking why the translucent pink women were no longer available. They were my favorite pair and I needed to buy new ones. A couple weeks ago, I received an email in my inbox from them letting me know they were available again. I jumped off the couch and ordered 2 pairs really quickly and was amazed that they had thought to let me know they were available after 2 years of sending that email. I was really impressed! They shipped my beautiful new pink Locals to me within a few days and I am thrilled! Thank you so much for thinking of me and for bringing back my pinkies!!!! Mahalo!
Would have given 5-stars if the shipping wasn’t so expensive. My husband is from HI & we all purchase new pairs every year...do to the pandemic, we cancelled our trip & decided to order online. The flip/flops or “slippers “ online we’re almost double the price as than if I were to purchase in store & the shipping was pricey...Although I did receive good customer service from Locals & I still love their products
Change your high shipping prices and you would get 5 out of 5.Love your service and your shoes, but I think your shipping price it ridiculously HIGH for the lightweight product you are selling. And then too charge the shipping price twice, for 2 pairs of locals--its ridiculous, especially taking into account the flimsy way they are wrapped and sent--which I have no problem with as nothing will ruin the product, but charging what you do for shipping is simply out of what with what is far in the industry.
They were nice and comfortable. Favorite pair of slippers. Unfortunately, my dog ate them after one day. Now I’m out of slippers. 😒
My first order was wrong. The second time ordering (I took another chance and ordered again)was correct and delivery was quick.
I recently bought *another* pair of Locals flops and on the first wear, slipped and blew out the right flop. Luckily I had some electrical tape that kept me both flipping and flopping during the remainder of the camping trip. When I got back I emailed Locals customer service with my problem and they promptly sent me out a new pair. Great customer service! I love the fit, feel, and look of Locals and will continue to be a loyal customer. Best. Flops. Ever.
love these. 100% recommend.
I love my slippers nothing like feeling like being back home in the islands! BEST slippers EVER!
I never received them so I can't write a review.
Consistent quality, fast shipping. Love my Locals!
Seamless process and these sandals are legit. So happy to be able to get them on the Mainland. Thank you!!
Excellent experience! Arrived quickly with the same great quality!
Love these flip flops!!!!
I love Locals. I had a pair when I lived in Hawaii and I took them with me when I moved back to the mainland. The original pair I bought lasted me over ten years and I wore them every summer. Just recently I bought two pairs. One for me and a pair for my fiancé. He loves them too and he normally doesn’t wear sandals. My only preference is that I prefer the original classic sandal over the massage style (little foam bubbles). I’ve now tried both and the massage is a little too soft for me, but for some people they may prefer it better. Either way, I hope these are always around because they are by far my favorite flip flop ever.
Locals USA is rated 4.74 based on 263 reviews