Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
Family’s favorite slippers and rain boots
For wide feet...order the kids version. Works perfectly. Great flips!!
Great service,quick turnaround
Great product, fast friendly service
My original Locals lasted just around 13 years. I'm glad I thought to purchase a second (and third set) directly from you guys. These are the most comfortable, affordable, and clean looking flip flops! Thank you!

Mahalo!
Love Locals slippers!
Fabulous service
The sandals that I recieved were a size too short from the typical american size. My heels were hanging off the back and were kinda tight between toes with the thong part. Wish they were true to size cause I like the style. I recomend getting a half size bigger.
Da best! Can’t fly to islands now so gots to mail order the slippahs
Excellent. Received the products in even faster time than originally thought and the order was exactly correct.
Love these slippas!
Love the slippers. Great service and received my order quickly.
Quick shipment and easy return process for one item.

Will definitely be back!
I love the shoes that we got for my granddaughter they were so cute and seemed to be made well
I had an excellent experience with Locals USA.
I just repurchased this same model/style. I still wear my old ones (at least 3 years old) when I'm doing yard work, etc. They are the best. I'll probably never buy a different brand of flip flop, due to the price point, durability and comfort.
I always love everything that come from Locals. Makes me feel like I am back in Hawaii......mahalo for all you do!
They’re comfortable and delivery was quick! Thank you!
My daughter loves her new rubbah slippahs. Will be ordering more.
Order arrived timely and the product is as expected..
Thank you!
Ordered Locals for all my family, daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren. My order came in good time and my whole family loved them. I have had a pair I bought over 20 years ago and they are still in good shape!
Locals USA is rated 4.75 based on 166 reviews