Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"Best price. Fast shipping for the only slippers I wear. Thanks for great product."
"Great products as seen in Hawaii... Very fast shipping. Love that. Will buy from again. Really happy with my OG slippas."
"I'm very happy to see that the Brown Locals are back in stock! Been waiting months for this! Mahalo!"
"My boyfriend loves these flip flops. Great flip flops at a great price. Package came quickly and everything was in order! Thank you."
"You sent me 2 extra pairs of 9.5 kids along with my 9.5 men’s so I gave the kids ones away to some local kids that work in our development 40 miles out in East Cape Baja .They were Stoked to be in new Locals !!! Thanks"
"Love my Locals ❤️❤️❤️"
"Quick shipping! Great product"
"Wow...I ordered one evening and received my Locals within a day and a half...service is excellent."
"fast and easy"
"It was difficult to find the product I desired. I’ve been a long time customer for the massage type products as have other members of my family. I could no longer find the dark blue in my size or the black clear strap. I hope you continue to make these styles and not push the new styles that slip in water."
"Locals are the best sandals ever. I lost a pair in New Mexico while backpacking and had had to right away get another pair because they are so useful."
"I love visiting HI, but sometimes you just can't get over there when you need a new pair of Locals. SO GLAD I can get them shipped to the mainland now. Fast shipping, and the product is exactly as I expected, and that you'd find in ABC stores."
"I ordered size 10 M blk/blk massage slippers and received slippers that were more like size 7 but labeled as size 10. And my order had mysteriously been changed to reflect me ordering a size 6 - 10 inches, which I did not do. I left a message via your web portal and the response I’m getting is being asked to take a survey and write a review; so here you go. I’d like my size 10 M blk/blk massage slippers like I ordered or a full refund please. Thank you in advance."
"Great shipping, great fit, really happy with initial purchase."
"Going by the size chart, if you wear a size 7.5 or 8 shoe for women then get size 10 slipper. The size 10 was too big. By one size and a half. I hope this helps the next person. Im still going to wear them, if just around the house."
"Great , on time..love my "Locals""
"best slippas"
"I’m an original slippah girl. Wear them trekking the Himalayas, hanging on the beach in Kona, walking on lava and now in the Arizona desert.....they last and last."
"Your delivery response was EXCELLENT, though I was sad because I have to return and exchange my items due to the incorrect size."
"We love our Local slippers!!! 1st pair purchased in Maui. Ordered 2 new pair and shipping was extremely fast!"
Locals USA is rated 4.63 based on 106 reviews