Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"Your delivery response was EXCELLENT, though I was sad because I have to return and exchange my items due to the incorrect size."
"We love our Local slippers!!! 1st pair purchased in Maui. Ordered 2 new pair and shipping was extremely fast!"
"LOVE locals! The only reason for the four stars is because they’re constantly out of so many colors/sizes. :("
"A+! I ordered at 1pm the day before a holiday. Order was shipped ASAP. And I received it a day before the expected delivery date. Thank you!"
"Great job! Quick delivery!"
"They were too big but with no free returns and they're already pricey, so a bit disappointed. Quality seems great though. If I didn't have to pay to return I definitely would exchange."
"Love these slippas and fast shipping."
"Advertising a product on web site that has been discontinued. Very disappointing."
"I love the massage slippers and have worn them for many years. I've tried fancier slippers but these are the best. I have Morton's Neuroma in both feet and never have any pain while wearing these. Locals USA customer service is fabulous as well. Mahalo!"
"I love my slippas and the delivery was fast but i would love if you made the blue Hawaii slippas size 10 inches for women again Found my first slippas blue on vaccation in hawaii 8 years ago and was very happy to find you online!! Thank you"
"Delivered faster than I expected!"
"Love my Locals! Great selection, fast delivery & the best slippas ever! A little bummed that many were sold out but tis the (summer) season. Summer isn't complete without my Locals!"
"I Love them . They are so cool. The best slipper to wear. Such a cool-cute design."
"wish a smaller toddler rain boot than size 4 was made."
"Supa fast shipping and great slippas!"
"Locals are awesome and great to work with!"
"Handled my issue right away."
"Got the size I wanted, and received my sandals in a very short time."
"I was given a coupon code but was not allowed to enter it when using Apple Pay. Very frustrating, I will contact customer service and see how they can assist me."
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 88 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access