localsusa.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend localsusa.com

Tell us how localsusa.com made you happy

"Product was cherry. Service was da kine, cherry and da buggah was delivered fast li’ dat! ????"
"Have purchase local for over 20 years and since moving from Hawaii and California to Florida now we have to order on line Not use to the higher prices but they are worth it!"
"I got slippahs I dont normally order...my first order was too small, even though the slippahs said "size 9"; they were about 1 1/2 inch too little. I ended up getting a size 11 :/ oh well. I think I'll stick to the basic slippahs and not the special ones next time."
"Everything good. Wish you still sold some of your ‘90s flip flop designs like the message purple bottoms with green tops that I’ve been nursing for decades."
"Been wearing locals for years. We no longer own property on the big Island. So happy I found on line!"
"Sizing is always correct. Prices are always great."
"Great customer service. Love the kid’s boots."
"These run big and are not comfortable. They are wide and fit at an angle. I don't want to return them since shipping is so expensive. Havaianas are way better."
"100% satisfied as per usual. Awesome quality product in the ordering/shipping system kept me up-to-date on every move of my order. Extremely happy. Do not hesitate to order, ewhen you have a discount code!"
"I bought a pair years ago and loved them so much I bought them for my wedding party. Now I’ve had at least 4 more pairs. Most comfortable ever!! My go to casual. I love the original. I haven’t tried the other."
"Very good product, best rubber sandal in the market"
"EASY TO PLACE ORDER, RECIEVED SHIPMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER!! THANKS"
"These were widely cut and too big although the same pair and size i had bought previously at a surf shop. I really don’t love them like I did before."
"I’m a native on a barrier island on the southern tip of New Jersey. These sandals are great. Lightweight, comfortable and reasonably priced. I’ve told all my friends!"
"I discovered Local flip flops on my vacation to Hawaii. They are so comfortable & last a long time. I love them!"
"Love them :hibiscus: Love all the colors! I have a dozen pairs :hearts:?"
"Best there is....period!"
"A little bit of Hawai’i in Canada!"
"I've been wearing mine for about a week and LOVE them!"
"regarding my recent purchase, i returned the slippers (flip flops) for refund because the sole was rigid, almost as hard as concrete. they felt as if they were made of plywood. your competitors like Reef, Teva, Quicksilver are using much softer foam that's really comfy and has "give" to it. i don't know how anybody could wear your product it's dreadful they're hard as rock. paul hodges"
localsusa.com is rated 4.65 based on 43 reviews