Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
Great! And delivery was fast. Thanks
Posted 1 hour ago
You sent me two size 12 that I wear , and one size 11 that is useless to me.
I’ve always loved the product, but now I love the company even more. They have excellent customer service. My items shipped extremely fast, and they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my order. I will definitely shop here again!
Have been dealing and purchasing sandals for many years with much happiness! Always willing to do what it took to satisfy. And you can't not find a better wearing sandal like the "Local Flip Flop" anywhere! Thanks Locals! MT
Love my Locals massage flipflops. Ordered the exact same ones I've worn for the past 14 years with no breakdowns. A really great product!
No issue here with Locals itself. The order process was simple, and quick. The only hold up is with USPS. I'm just sitting here watching my package sit in their facility for the past two days. Excited to rock these!
Aloha-with love and appreciate. The Locals last much more longer than other flip flops made in China. Those made in China are flat in a week. The Vietnam and other Asia will be evaluated. Theirs in country must e mo betta. Betta Rubba! Pau Hana - TL -Tvson
Got it quick and easily. Locals was very responsive to questions.
These online are $19.99 and my local grocery store sells them for $8.99
Hope they last as long as my first pair did...about 15 years. They are much tighter fitting. Wish there was some rubber glue or a fix available when the front stem breaks, to fix my old one. Expected they would come from HI, but they shipped from Chatsworth, CA, only about 50 miles away, which didn't seem to justify the shipping charge, but sobeit.
new favorite sandals. the quality is amazing. I like the massage component it feels very good every time I use them.
My favorite flip flops since my trip to Hawai'I in 2000. My first pair lasted years. Any others are a waste of money.
Fast service!
Still waiting for my order
These are the only flip flops I wear! My puppy ate 2 pairs, so I just ordered 4 more. I love them!!
Just perfect— greatUI on site and on time delivery— not to mention Locals best Sandel — my family has been wearing for 30 years
Best price. Fast shipping for the only slippers I wear. Thanks for great product.
Great products as seen in Hawaii... Very fast shipping. Love that. Will buy from again. Really happy with my OG slippas.
I'm very happy to see that the Brown Locals are back in stock! Been waiting months for this! Mahalo!
My boyfriend loves these flip flops. Great flip flops at a great price. Package came quickly and everything was in order! Thank you.
Locals USA is rated 4.58 based on 122 reviews