Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"Locals are awesome and great to work with!"
"Handled my issue right away."
"Got the size I wanted, and received my sandals in a very short time."
"I was given a coupon code but was not allowed to enter it when using Apple Pay. Very frustrating, I will contact customer service and see how they can assist me."
"Great quick fast service :))) I’m very pleased and amazed you had my size, I bought locals a few years ago while in Hawaii and lost one—- been looking and got tired of looking. So now I’ve got two pair."
"You guys are great! I ordered the wrong size..now what?"
"inventory pretty limited. 1 color in my size (W 9.5) for the massage style. This was also true for men’s 12. I wanted 3 other pair that weren’t massage style and again none in my size. 😓 I do love the slippahs but wow are they much more expensive online. Could have friends ship from Hawaii for cheaper."
"Received my order quicker than I thought-thanks. Unfortunately I ordered too large of a size. Reordered what I'm hoping will be correct. I b"
"Wish they offered free exchanges."
"Had a great experience with the staff. Fast shipping! Great product. I love Locals"
"Love these slippers, order was delivered in 2 days! Recommendation: more options in Hawaiian print!"
"Quality, easy of ordering, price...reasons to buy from Localusa! Thank you"
"Quick delivery! I always look forward to receiving my locals!"
"So there I was, feet airborne, anticipating impact and thinking “I should have ordered a new pair of locals weeks ago!” As any loyal local wearer knows the end of the life cycle for your slippa is rather tenuous when it comes to rain covered surfaces and I had clearly waited too long to replace mine. Thankfully my new pair arrived so quickly I could show them the bruises they too could one day offer me when their dutiful services came near their end. All joking aside love the product and service but make sure you replace them when you start ice skating on solid surfaces."
"Love the locals flip flops. They are exactly as ordered."
"Always awesome shopping and shipping experience plus the slaps are amazing. Wear them for everything from morning coffee through landscaping projects in my yard. Seriously sturdy with that satisfying slap sound crisp enough for any grits girl ( girls raised in the south). Thanks y'all!"
"They are confortable and light, good price."
"I ordered my slippers on Monday afternoon, and I received them on Tuesday morning. I am a very happy customer!"
"Just got a new pair to replace old ones from 3 years ago. Other brands often break at the strap insert… But my Locals lasted until the foam wore out. The type of foam/ rubber they use also forms to your foot which is makes for a better fit also..."
"Bought flip flops for myself and husband. Both fit well. Great experience."
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews