Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"My favorite flip flops! My last pair, no kidding lasted me close to 10 years. The bottoms were getting thin so went looking for a new pair. Used to be able to buy these in China Town (Los Angeles). The store is no longer around."
"Best flip flop ever!"
"Shipping was very fast, and the product is better than I remember it! Love my Locals."
"Super easy to use and the products are awesome!"
"Making Locals available to the rest of the country, when one cannot always just jet off to the Islands, is amazing work. I and my husband, your newest fan, thank you. Not just for working with us on our accurate sizes, but for making this opportunity possible and giving me the best Birthday present."
"I bought a pair of locals in 1998 And they’re still amazing, I tell everyone they only get better with age."
"Locals review"
"Best slippers! Locals only!!"
"I’ve been wearing locals for years before I had children. Now my wife daughter and son are wearing locals also. Fun product and my go to footwear for all occasions."
"Product was cherry. Service was da kine, cherry and da buggah was delivered fast li’ dat! ????"
"Have purchase local for over 20 years and since moving from Hawaii and California to Florida now we have to order on line Not use to the higher prices but they are worth it!"
"Everything good. Wish you still sold some of your ‘90s flip flop designs like the message purple bottoms with green tops that I’ve been nursing for decades."
"I got slippahs I dont normally order...my first order was too small, even though the slippahs said "size 9"; they were about 1 1/2 inch too little. I ended up getting a size 11 :/ oh well. I think I'll stick to the basic slippahs and not the special ones next time."
"Been wearing locals for years. We no longer own property on the big Island. So happy I found on line!"
"Sizing is always correct. Prices are always great."
"Great customer service. Love the kid’s boots."
"100% satisfied as per usual. Awesome quality product in the ordering/shipping system kept me up-to-date on every move of my order. Extremely happy. Do not hesitate to order, ewhen you have a discount code!"
"These run big and are not comfortable. They are wide and fit at an angle. I don't want to return them since shipping is so expensive. Havaianas are way better."
"I bought a pair years ago and loved them so much I bought them for my wedding party. Now I’ve had at least 4 more pairs. Most comfortable ever!! My go to casual. I love the original. I haven’t tried the other."
"Very good product, best rubber sandal in the market"
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews