Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
Great job! Quick delivery!
They were too big but with no free returns and they're already pricey, so a bit disappointed. Quality seems great though. If I didn't have to pay to return I definitely would exchange.
Love these slippas and fast shipping.
Advertising a product on web site that has been discontinued. Very disappointing.
I love the massage slippers and have worn them for many years. I've tried fancier slippers but these are the best. I have Morton's Neuroma in both feet and never have any pain while wearing these. Locals USA customer service is fabulous as well. Mahalo!
I love my slippas and the delivery was fast but i would love if you made the blue Hawaii slippas size 10 inches for women again Found my first slippas blue on vaccation in hawaii 8 years ago and was very happy to find you online!! Thank you
Delivered faster than I expected!
Love my Locals! Great selection, fast delivery & the best slippas ever! A little bummed that many were sold out but tis the (summer) season. Summer isn't complete without my Locals!
Shaka Brah!
I Love them . They are so cool. The best slipper to wear. Such a cool-cute design.
wish a smaller toddler rain boot than size 4 was made.
Supa fast shipping and great slippas!
Locals are awesome and great to work with!
Handled my issue right away.
Got the size I wanted, and received my sandals in a very short time.
I was given a coupon code but was not allowed to enter it when using Apple Pay. Very frustrating, I will contact customer service and see how they can assist me.
Great quick fast service :))) I’m very pleased and amazed you had my size, I bought locals a few years ago while in Hawaii and lost one—- been looking and got tired of looking. So now I’ve got two pair.
You guys are great! I ordered the wrong size..now what?
inventory pretty limited. 1 color in my size (W 9.5) for the massage style. This was also true for men’s 12. I wanted 3 other pair that weren’t massage style and again none in my size. 😓 I do love the slippahs but wow are they much more expensive online. Could have friends ship from Hawaii for cheaper.
Received my order quicker than I thought-thanks. Unfortunately I ordered too large of a size. Reordered what I'm hoping will be correct. I b
Locals USA is rated 4.57 based on 124 reviews