Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
You sent me two size 12 that I wear , and one size 11 that is useless to me.
These online are $19.99 and my local grocery store sells them for $8.99
I ordered size 10 M blk/blk massage slippers and received slippers that were more like size 7 but labeled as size 10. And my order had mysteriously been changed to reflect me ordering a size 6 - 10 inches, which I did not do. I left a message via your web portal and the response I’m getting is being asked to take a survey and write a review; so here you go. I’d like my size 10 M blk/blk massage slippers like I ordered or a full refund please. Thank you in advance.
Advertising a product on web site that has been discontinued. Very disappointing.
These run big and are not comfortable. They are wide and fit at an angle. I don't want to return them since shipping is so expensive. Havaianas are way better.
regarding my recent purchase, i returned the slippers (flip flops) for refund because the sole was rigid, almost as hard as concrete. they felt as if they were made of plywood. your competitors like Reef, Teva, Quicksilver are using much softer foam that's really comfy and has "give" to it. i don't know how anybody could wear your product it's dreadful they're hard as rock. paul hodges
Locals USA is rated 4.57 based on 124 reviews