Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"They were too big but with no free returns and they're already pricey, so a bit disappointed. Quality seems great though. If I didn't have to pay to return I definitely would exchange."
"wish a smaller toddler rain boot than size 4 was made."
"inventory pretty limited. 1 color in my size (W 9.5) for the massage style. This was also true for men’s 12. I wanted 3 other pair that weren’t massage style and again none in my size. 😓 I do love the slippahs but wow are they much more expensive online. Could have friends ship from Hawaii for cheaper."
"Wish they offered free exchanges."
"I got slippahs I dont normally order...my first order was too small, even though the slippahs said "size 9"; they were about 1 1/2 inch too little. I ended up getting a size 11 :/ oh well. I think I'll stick to the basic slippahs and not the special ones next time."
"These were widely cut and too big although the same pair and size i had bought previously at a surf shop. I really don’t love them like I did before."
"Opting to save myself the time and shipping charges while in Hawaii, I decided to purchase (7) pairs of Local Slippas, for my Sons, Daughters, and Grand Daughter, State side, to share a piece of our Hawaii trip with them. I'm sorry to say that, given Locals' apparent popularity, their actual inventory turned out to be a far cry from what they represented it to be online; a good 50% of what I ordered being "Out of Stock", with Locals' website in no way reflecting it; "Locals" Customer Service Dept. dragging the purchasing process out well over a week, with their emails encouraging me to opt for other Slippa colors other than what I originally aspired to. For futures, it would behoove Locals to dedicate more time to updating their website so the purchasing process doesn't turn into an experience that feels more like a frowned upon "Bait snd Switch"."
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews