Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"Going by the size chart, if you wear a size 7.5 or 8 shoe for women then get size 10 slipper. The size 10 was too big. By one size and a half. I hope this helps the next person. Im still going to wear them, if just around the house."
"LOVE locals! The only reason for the four stars is because they’re constantly out of so many colors/sizes. :("
"Great job! Quick delivery!"
"I love my slippas and the delivery was fast but i would love if you made the blue Hawaii slippas size 10 inches for women again Found my first slippas blue on vaccation in hawaii 8 years ago and was very happy to find you online!! Thank you"
"I was given a coupon code but was not allowed to enter it when using Apple Pay. Very frustrating, I will contact customer service and see how they can assist me."
"Everything good. Wish you still sold some of your ‘90s flip flop designs like the message purple bottoms with green tops that I’ve been nursing for decades."
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews