Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"Great , on time..love my "Locals""
"best slippas"
"I’m an original slippah girl. Wear them trekking the Himalayas, hanging on the beach in Kona, walking on lava and now in the Arizona desert.....they last and last."
"Your delivery response was EXCELLENT, though I was sad because I have to return and exchange my items due to the incorrect size."
"We love our Local slippers!!! 1st pair purchased in Maui. Ordered 2 new pair and shipping was extremely fast!"
"A+! I ordered at 1pm the day before a holiday. Order was shipped ASAP. And I received it a day before the expected delivery date. Thank you!"
"Love these slippas and fast shipping."
"I love the massage slippers and have worn them for many years. I've tried fancier slippers but these are the best. I have Morton's Neuroma in both feet and never have any pain while wearing these. Locals USA customer service is fabulous as well. Mahalo!"
"Delivered faster than I expected!"
"Love my Locals! Great selection, fast delivery & the best slippas ever! A little bummed that many were sold out but tis the (summer) season. Summer isn't complete without my Locals!"
"I Love them . They are so cool. The best slipper to wear. Such a cool-cute design."
"Supa fast shipping and great slippas!"
"Locals are awesome and great to work with!"
"Handled my issue right away."
"Got the size I wanted, and received my sandals in a very short time."
"Great quick fast service :))) I’m very pleased and amazed you had my size, I bought locals a few years ago while in Hawaii and lost one—- been looking and got tired of looking. So now I’ve got two pair."
"You guys are great! I ordered the wrong size..now what?"
"Received my order quicker than I thought-thanks. Unfortunately I ordered too large of a size. Reordered what I'm hoping will be correct. I b"
"Had a great experience with the staff. Fast shipping! Great product. I love Locals"
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews