London mint office Reviews

of reviewers recommend London mint office

Tell us how London mint office made you happy
I’ve had two deliveries of coins, both are excellent, the first coin I ordered took a bit longer to get here, but London mint kept me fully informed, the second arrived when they said it would. Fantastic service and will definitely recommend and order again in the future.
Very helpful and polite staff very good and service
Great service, over the moon with my purchase, very helpful staff, great dealings all round 100% satisfied with everything
Great presentation packs with quality items, option to buy further coins but no pressure to purchase more coins. Great customer service given with an online payment option which is much faster and easier.
Customer service are always willing to help and don’t force you into making decisions that you don’t want to make.
Lindon Mint office is a very decent organisation, very generous with a lot of offers as surprises , I’ve been very happy as a client for some years and I wish all of them all the best for future .
Very good service. Only downside was offered half price on next coin that never materialised.
Great website easy to order, never had any problem
with delivery it's always arrived on time. Find there
coins to be at a good price and there offers are
excellent. Customer service is really good if you have
any problem i've found they deal with it quick and
efficiently.
Excellent Service, excellent products.
Very good efficient service
My order was dispatched promptly and I'm delighted with my items, would allways use the London mint office for any future collections
Great items at great prices something to look back on
Absolutely 5* service, fast delivery, and superb quality items
Exceptionally pleased with the care and commitment of the London mint office keeping me up-to-date every step of the way a exceptional outstanding quality in product
Good service
Their internal departments do not speak to each other and send products and bills at random.
London mint office is rated 4.81 based on 16 reviews