Loot Crate Reviews

Loot Crate have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

61% of reviewers recommend Loot Crate
01AM
1AM

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

How would you rate Loot Crate?

A
"I found all of the items that I received to be pretty cool. 60/10!"
A
"I like it alot, all the ideas you have for the boxes, and all lootcrate exclusives! Love it! Love the themes too! And everything you out together just hits me right in my Nerdeness! PS; the picture is my dog with the infinity-gauntlet mitten we had to shred :D #Infinitydog"
A
"I personally love lootcrate i miss the funkos but do love the qfigs"
B
"Lootcrate is great for collectors and fans of sci-fi and fantasy genre. I've gotten stuff like a Deadpool statue, Heman socks, and a Sonic Screwdriver Spork."
A
"Lootcrate is the bomb! You get some super cool items and when you get items that you either don't know or don't know well enough, it gives you a reason to get into it!!"
B
"I look forward to loot crate every month"
B
"I really enjoyed the anti hero crate. Less was more"
A
"I have been a loyal looter for almost 3 years. It give me and my husband something fun to look forward to every month. Our wardrobe has doubled as well and the cool shirts are always a good icebreaker when you see a fellow nerd."
B
"Highest value, Highest quality, One-of-a-Kind items....What more could you want?"
B
"Always good quality. Always fairly priced. Any problems have been fixed quickly and easily."
A
"The thing that I really like is that Loot Crate is prized well. If I tried to buy this stuff one by one it would end up being very expensive. Also the fast delivery is very nice. Love from Finland. ????????"
A
"I don't have any complaints. I love this service. You have even replied to my comments before. All of you are great. The product selection is epic! The only thing I could ask for is something, anything related to Final Fantasy XIV (that isn't downloadable content. Not everyone has access to a PC). THANK YOU LOOT CRATE!"
Loot Crate is rated 3.38 based on 401 reviews