loststock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend loststock.com

Tell us how loststock.com made you happy
Ok yes it was a big wait. But the clothes arrived for my son, they’re great quality and absolutely lovely. Sizing is perfect. If you wanna order and you’re worried about timing go a size up if it’s for kids.
I was ordering from the winter collection. I asked for dark and plain. The “goods” all wrapped in evil plastic eventually arrived today. What did I get? Very poor quality PINK FRILLY blouses! OMG. Not fit for the Oxfam
Lovely clothes for my daughter! So pleased we could help someone with this purchase. I knew I had to be patient with delivery so just ordered size up. Thank you!
Gents box arrived today very pleased with the quality. Disappointed with the wait though.
We may have waited a while.. but my three parcels arrived today!

A lovely selection of good quality clothes for my three ‘borrowed’ children to enjoy!

Thank you!
I appreciate the work you are doing to support families in Bangladesh
Very pleased with the garments I received. Simple ordering process, lots of communication to reassure you of the tracking of your parcel and a very great cause, providing vital support to impacted families. Well done Lost Stock!
I haven't received my order yet but would like to say how helpful and professional the team at Lost Stock have been when helping me with a couple of difficulties.
I was delighted to get an immediate response ( not just the automated reply ) several times when I emailed them.
It's a great cause, they were very open about the whole process and I got 3 lovely tops. Don't expect this to be like another online store. They built the whole thing during a pandemic to help people.
Would get 5 stars but took longer than they said. Did love the products though and the team were helpful throughout the process.
Love the concept of Lost Stock - I really liked 2 out of the 3 items I got and the slip dress is something I never would have chosen but has been a bright addition to my wardrobe.
I think it took 10 or so weeks to get to me but I was happy to wait as I appreciate the challenge they must have had setting this business up during a pandemic.
My A/W box is on its way and I can't wait to see what I get this time!
I love the mission
I really loved the items I received, and it felt good knowing I was helping out in a charitable way, but also environmentally as well
Money went to a really great cause and all of the products received exceded my expectations!
Lost Stock is a great idea, honestly such an example of how people can get together and do something good in difficult times. You buy a box of clothes that would otherwise go to landfill, you bag a bargain and you help people in need. Customer Service has been amazing as well and they really go the extra mile to make you happy.
Received three versatile tops in my S/S box so ordered an A/W box - excited to see what I get. Already had my address check so looks like the process has sped up this time around. More than happy to wait for the great cause!
Three really nice tops! They aren't what I'd usually wear but are very flattering on and the quality is decent.
It was worth the wait, I have had two parcels now, both had 100% amazing contents. Great value for money but more importantly to me supporting our fellow human beings
This is a wonderful idea and has given us a lot of pleasure knowing that we were helping a family in need and receiving in return a random selection of interesting garments. You may find in your delivery something that you never thought that you would wear and find that it suits you very well and looks good. So gets you outside of your comfort and predictable zone. A huge success all round, we are very happy !
It did take longer than they said but they've built this whole business from scratch during Covid so got to give them some slack for that. I got 2 denim shirts and 2 t-shirts. Really good value when you consider it's supported a family as well. Customer service team were always friendly as wlel.
loststock.com is rated 4.29 based on 51 reviews