lovelyflora Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend lovelyflora

Tell us how lovelyflora made you happy

"i have received a very nice bunch flowers. Unfortunately they weren't for me and the card inside was an apology from lovelyflora to a dissatisfied customer !! Whoever this was fot will still be left wanting! the address label was addressed to a V green at an address in Warwickshire, followed by an address in Gloucestershire followed by a Post Code in Peterborough. Whoever is checking this stuff - especially supposed 'managers' who sanction free flowers - should be shot/ fired / retrained etc etc I'd say avoid"
Are you lovelyflora? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The flowers came damaged and died by the next day. The roses were rotten and embarrassing to offer at Valentine by post. Thankfully I had contingencies and bought flowers in with me whilst coming from work."
"I paid for a delivery that was never delivered. I have tried multiple times to get hold of them. They do not respond. Would advise everyone to AVOID this company at all costs"
lovelyflora is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews