LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend LUSH Cosmetics

Tell us how LUSH Cosmetics made you happy
Susanne
I love your product POWER Hair Conditioner. I love everything about it. This conditioner smells soo good!!! and it leaves my hear feeling thick and smooth. Any luck we will get a Lush in Colorado Spring. ♥♥♥♥♥
i went into a lush near me (merry hill) where do i start. the service i received was a amazing, i met this gorgeous women called carla! and a couple of other beauties. i was having a bad day till carla gave me the best customer experience iv received in years. i was complement on the way in and out. i felt at home and that i fit in. she also gave me a gift out of the kindness of her heart thank you so much.
I went into Lush Spa on Princes Street for the first in Scotland with my husband and daughter to buy a helping hands hand cream. Just as we walked in, Jess approached us, immediately eager to help. We felt very welcome straightaway. She took her time to explain and sample some of the products I enquired about. While I was talking to Jess, she realised we were tourists. Jess recommended several family friendly tourist attractions and wrote them on a piece of paper for me. Jess showed my daughter a few bath bombs that looked and smelt amazing. Jess, thank you for your kind and 'Lush' service. Much appreciated!
Went in medowhall Sheffield lush was served by an amazing college called chris, he was so helpfull and polite couldnt have asked for better customer service then we got he was fantastic he really deserve a pay rise thank you so much Chris 💗
Me encantan sus cosméticos, usan ingredientes naturales, consigo el efecto que busco en cada producto y los aromas son increíbles.
LUSH Cosmetics 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Super helpful consistently good service , lovely ladies and gents at the Wakefield shop, very helpful nothing seems too much trouble ,,,😁😁😁
Thank you lotta at the reading store!❤️ You are amazing! You have not only helped me understand my skin but you’ve shown me the products I need to accommodate it! Loves of love to you lotta❤️ From Amelia x
Great customer service! I ordered several things online during the COVID-19 shut down and one product had melted in the box when it arrived. I reached out via facebook messenger and they replied very quickly, were incredibly polite, and rushed me a new product.
It's fizzzzzzzzzy
I absolutely adore lush, as an eczema and psoriasis sufferer as well as asthma it’s vital that I know what’s in the products I’m using. The whole company is just my favourite.
Bought myself & my friend the conditioner hair bar. Smells amazing and leaves my hair soft but not greasy. Super quick delivery too.
Such a customer friendly experience.Good quality ,environmentally sound items.Love it!
Very friendly
Always great customer service- whether you would like help or not :)
Fantastic Customer Service and I agree with their ethics and values
All of the staff are very friendly and can't do enough to help you find the product you are looking for. They know a lot about every product which gives you confidence that you are buying the right product.
Friendly staff, very helpful finding different choices of product I needed help with
LUSH ARE AMAZING AND SO ARE THE STAFF !! extremely helpful and a good experience in the store... i will be back! Thanks again.
Was having a day shopping with my granddaughter as went into lush Westfield the staff were outstanding Sarah aka felicia and Callum aka queenie what lovely staff if only all shopping experience were the same thanks again Regards Diane
I got the product in the mail promptly, and when I got a product with a defective pump. They sent me another bottle as an apology. Which was very nice of them.
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.9 based on 91 reviews