LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend LUSH Cosmetics

Tell us how LUSH Cosmetics made you happy
Susanne
LUSH ARE AMAZING AND SO ARE THE STAFF !! extremely helpful and a good experience in the store... i will be back! Thanks again.
Was having a day shopping with my granddaughter as went into lush Westfield the staff were outstanding Sarah aka felicia and Callum aka queenie what lovely staff if only all shopping experience were the same thanks again Regards Diane
I got the product in the mail promptly, and when I got a product with a defective pump. They sent me another bottle as an apology. Which was very nice of them.
I like face masks. Though they could be used for about 40 days only, it's a great help for my skin! I like natural ingredients and perfumes that are used.
Signed up for box in early August and now still waiting for shipment for October! This company has shipping issues as every time I order I experience the same delay shipping process. I probably need to stop ordering from this company
After waiting 11 days for the shipment to arrive, the birthday girl reported that the lush bombs arrived in a cardboard box, with the bombs thrown in with a bunch of peanuts. Granted the bombs are wonderful however the presentation is so lacking, that I will never buy on line again. The bath bombs were not wrapped, so the recipient has to put them into individual baggies. Disappointment in their marketing as this is an area that needs to be rectified. Pitiful!
I had a very odd experience at the retail location. It was concerning so most likely I will not be purchasing overpriced “LUSH FRESH Handmade Cosmetics” in the future Yesterday, I specially wanted to purchase one of my favorites, Blue Skies and Fluffy Bubble Bar. The associate mentioned they had just pulled the product off the shelf for new inventory but was most willing to get the box from the back and encouraged me to buy now! Because they will no longer be available. The bars in the box appeared to extend shelf life and no frangrance. The associate told me they would send the product back and remelt, add color and frangrance and sell the SAME product again. No thank you! This reminds me of reusing corn dog sticks after the corn dog is consumed.
I love Lush products but do not live near a physical store. I ordered a couple products online and am extremely disappointed in how I am not able to track it. I hope I see it eventually and do not have to fight for a refund. It shouldn't be that hard.
I contact Lush via email. Regarding their excessive packaging. I ordered a lipstick and it came in a box the size of a coffee mug. The customer service agent went on and on about info that wasn't relevant and failed to answer my actual Q. I work in e-commerce and are very senior. Terrible customer service. Two weeks for a reply and then a bad reply. I think 'classic' lush too big for its boots and forgot about essential customer service. Also pushing the vegan agenda but doesn't care about packaging. Weird. Odd. mmm.
I have been a loyal customer of Lush for years and have never had to interact with customer service, but knowing how rude and unhelpful their customer service is, I will be reconsidering giving them my business. An item was missing from my order so I contacted customer service. I was told they can provide a refund for the missing item, which is fine. However, now I have to reorder that item and pay for shipping again, which I certainly will not be doing as it was not my fault that my item was missed. When I brought this up to the CS rep, she told me there was no other option and there was no one else to speak to, abruptly responded that I was refunded and left the chat before I could even reply. I am appalled at how rude the rep was in the situation and how after inquiry, I did not even receive my item! And I will not be purchasing it from them if I have to pay shipping a second time. So disappointed. Lush, you're customer representatives should not be treating your customers this way!!
I’ve been buying lush shampoo bars. Lovely product branded an eco friendly because there is no wasteful packaging. I wanted to share my new found replacement for plastic shampoo bottles so I bought a few bars and tins for Xmas presents. I had to order online due to COVID restrictions. I have NEVER come across more wasteful packaging!!! 2 bars and tins came in a box about the size of a shoe box. The box was filled to the brim with polystyrene packing peanuts!!!!! I’ve created more non recyclable waste by buying these products!!!!! Awful. Makes me feel sick! If I had known about the wasteful packaging I never would have bought!
I have been buying from them for a few years now, and will no longer be buying from them. It seems to be taking longer for shipments to leave for destinations not the actual shipping. My last order showed up with everything in the box was melted and stuck together because the products weren’t wrap. Had to clean and package myself. I’m done
This is based on an online purchase and the terrible experience I had. I received a gift card and purchased items online, but didn’t receive a confirmation email, even though all the money was removed from my card. I called and after waiting for hours I asked for the card to be reloaded and asked about my order. Customer service blamed it on me, saying I somehow removed the points myself, but begrudgingly put the amount back on the card. I placed an order a second time, but most of the items I wanted were gone. That order was confirmed, the money was gone from the gift card, and still I never received an order. Called customer service again and explained the issue, was again refunded my money. I waited a couple of weeks to charge anything to the card, thinking that maybe they were just very busy due to the holiday season. It’s been long over two weeks, and it says my package is still waiting to be picked up by a carrier (this status has been the same for ten days). I’ve given up at this point and will never shop at Lush again. Tl;dr your products aren’t worth the hassle.
Lush cosmetics racially profiles. Do NOT shop there. Just say no to racists.
Ordered over $300 on lush and they just tossed everything unwrapped in a tiny box. EVERY BUBBLE BAR AND BATH BOMB WAS DAMAGED. Brandon from “corporate “ as he said he was very unhelpful… his response was “I’ll send you a return shipping label and once we get our product we will refund you or send you a gift card”. Meanwhile I am out of my lush and all I wanted to do was enjoy my Lush baths before ai was on bed rest for six weeks. The quality of Lush is circling the drain. Won’t get another dime from me… I’ll go back to my Avon bubble bath… at least they are reliable and have great customer service. LUSH…. You failed
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022
Los productos son maravillosos y me encantan, pero en los ultimos meses he tenido muy malas experiencias con el servicio al cliente de lush. Por modificaciones internas, bla bla bla, al vivir en Baleares, solo puedo acceder a los productos que hay en stock en dicha tienda, no a los de la web nacional. Con lo cual me veo muy limitada a la hora de hacer mis pedidod. Hice uno hara 1 mes, y por algun motivo seur perdio el paquete. Tras reclamar a lush durante 2 semana y no recibir respuesta firme alguna, decidi cancelar el pedido. A la semana, seur debio encontrar el paquete y me lo entrego (todos los produtos solidos derretidos) A lush le bastaron 24h horas para enviarme un mail diciendo que seur me habia entregado el paquete (yo no estaba en casa y lo recogio mi vecina) si se lo podia confirmar, y un link donde realizar el pago de dicho envio. Para tramitar el problema con seur tardaron 2 semanas y no dieron con la solucion, pero en cuanto seur lo entrega bien rapido que te piden el dinero, cuando la culpa es suya. Ya ha dejado de ser cliente de lush, muy a mi pesar.
I would recommend lush in store, but not online. My order went missing and I ended up getting it days after it said it was delivered . The box appeared tampered with and quite a few items were missing. They did refund me for those items but after trying to use a few of the products, my shower gel had no seal, and the bubble bars appeared to be mouldy? I’m not even sure how to describe it. I ended up throwing away a $300 order and only had part of it refunded. I’m over it honestly.
on a birthday bash sale I made a online purchase and was to receive a free bath bomb as long as you order after 4 pm until closing and was informed later on that they only had a few of them and ran out within 2 hours. Not happy at all 👎
Bath bombs sent and pieces of bath bomb missing or broken off. The broken prices not in the box so this means they had to have shipped them this way. The company makes a statement about less packaging, but it seems maybe a little more packaging and/or a QA of the product before shipping would be beneficial. I’m not sure if I’ll order from this company anymore.
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022
First my order was sent to the wrong address and someone else received it, then the order they resent was delayed (by lush) for over a week. Each time I called the customer service number I was on hold (first time for 10 minutes, second time for 30 minutes). I won’t be ordering again from Lush. I still haven’t received my order and I was told to “wait 7-10 days and see if it shows up” by a customer service.
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.9 based on 96 reviews