LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend LUSH Cosmetics

Tell us how LUSH Cosmetics made you happy
Susanne
Lush products are absolutely extremely high in cost!!! I bought the Lush "Kalamazoo" beard and facial wash and the Lush "Gorgeous" facial moisturizer and absolutely hated both!!! The cost of both were over $150 USD. I would definitely advise anyone to save their money and invest in almost any other product...ROC, Oil of Olay, Clinique, Gold Snail, Nature's Kin, and even Mary Kay is so much better than Lush products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definitely would like to return the products and get my earned money back!!!!!!!!!!!!
i received my order yesterday and 2 out of 4 items are missing, which show were shipped in the box. which i get probably wasn't their fault except FedEx. BUT i relieved the Skin's Shangri La Moisturizer and half of it is missing? i have been trying to get in contact with them and nothing. no response. i wouldn't make a bit of a fuss except it was over $100. To think they would actually have good customer care support since they are a well known company. NOTE: I have emailed them twice with pictures and I have been trying to get a call through to them.
The customer service is awful. They're so slow to reply and really unhelpful. The products are overpriced for what they are. Lush is all talk about morals and ethics but doesn't live up to it.
While I love these products, the customer service is the absolute worst! I received an order 3 days ago that was missing half the order even though it was clearly marked in the order sheet. Since then I have spend multiple hours each day trying to get in contact with the customer service to fix the issue. However I have not been able to get through. I have tried their online chat, twice. Both instances I was in the queue for more than an hour and then kicked out and placed back at the end. I have called, waited an hour before I chose their call back option. Never got a call back. I am now back on the phone waiting, again. I have never had such a terrible experience.
Bad quality colorings, in bath bombs. stained my skin and does not wash off with soap.
Awful company, awful products and unhelpful staff.
Disgusted with your campaign
Deleted reviews on Facebook???ethical? Bad mouthing are hard working cops? Ethical???
shame on you - trying to present yourselves as ethical while sowing division for your own political agenda disgusted by your most recent campaign, my family will never shop in your stores again
Anti police anti free speech. This company sells itself on being ethical but has proven in it response to the awful anti police marketing in its anti corruption campaign that it has no ethics. The company has blocked reviewers from leaving negative reviews and censored free speech. It’s products are over priced and over hyped. Never shop there.
Disgraceful company. Compassion only goes wallet deep and the products give me horrendous migraines. Stink on every level
Lush, you have decided to say that all police officers are the same and all corrupt etc. It is very few that are and the majority do their job as they supposed too. Police officers are working very hard with reduced number meaning more work. They miss birthdays, weddings, religious celebrations to help those in need and keep us safe. You'll never get my custom again. I will be bringing this disgusting campaign to the attention of family and friends. Removing negative reviews of anyone who disagrees with you. Freedom speech only if it isn't against Lush themselves.
Smearing soap on people should be their business, not smearing hate on the police and very fabric of decency in this country. There is a way of expressing dissatisfaction , and the historic procedures used by police are under public enquiry. LUSH have confused history with the hard working law enforcers of today...
Awful company spreading hate on the high street! Should be ashamed.
Will never buy from you again. Disgusting campaign
Overpriced products. Bath bombs leave horrible sticky residue and had to shower and scrub afterwards. Yuk.
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.9 based on 96 reviews