LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

LUSH Cosmetics 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Felicity
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022
Dissatisfied In Texas
Deleted reviews on Facebook???ethical? Bad mouthing are hard working cops? Ethical???
shame on you - trying to present yourselves as ethical while sowing division for your own political agenda disgusted by your most recent campaign, my family will never shop in your stores again
Anti police anti free speech. This company sells itself on being ethical but has proven in it response to the awful anti police marketing in its anti corruption campaign that it has no ethics. The company has blocked reviewers from leaving negative reviews and censored free speech. It’s products are over priced and over hyped. Never shop there.
I am so disappointed with lush customer service!! I genuinely use to like the brand but just because of the pathetic customer service I am never ever going to shop from here nor i am going to suggest it to anyone. I ordered a product twice and both the time it said order couldn’t be placed due to different billing and shipping address BUT the money still got deducted from my card! I have been trying to contact lush and I am getting no response. My bank is trying to contact them too yet nothing.
Disgraceful company. Compassion only goes wallet deep and the products give me horrendous migraines. Stink on every level
Lush, you have decided to say that all police officers are the same and all corrupt etc. It is very few that are and the majority do their job as they supposed too. Police officers are working very hard with reduced number meaning more work. They miss birthdays, weddings, religious celebrations to help those in need and keep us safe. You'll never get my custom again. I will be bringing this disgusting campaign to the attention of family and friends. Removing negative reviews of anyone who disagrees with you. Freedom speech only if it isn't against Lush themselves.
Smearing soap on people should be their business, not smearing hate on the police and very fabric of decency in this country. There is a way of expressing dissatisfaction , and the historic procedures used by police are under public enquiry. LUSH have confused history with the hard working law enforcers of today...
Los productos son maravillosos y me encantan, pero en los ultimos meses he tenido muy malas experiencias con el servicio al cliente de lush. Por modificaciones internas, bla bla bla, al vivir en Baleares, solo puedo acceder a los productos que hay en stock en dicha tienda, no a los de la web nacional. Con lo cual me veo muy limitada a la hora de hacer mis pedidod. Hice uno hara 1 mes, y por algun motivo seur perdio el paquete. Tras reclamar a lush durante 2 semana y no recibir respuesta firme alguna, decidi cancelar el pedido. A la semana, seur debio encontrar el paquete y me lo entrego (todos los produtos solidos derretidos) A lush le bastaron 24h horas para enviarme un mail diciendo que seur me habia entregado el paquete (yo no estaba en casa y lo recogio mi vecina) si se lo podia confirmar, y un link donde realizar el pago de dicho envio. Para tramitar el problema con seur tardaron 2 semanas y no dieron con la solucion, pero en cuanto seur lo entrega bien rapido que te piden el dinero, cuando la culpa es suya. Ya ha dejado de ser cliente de lush, muy a mi pesar.
makes your skin go pink and glittery want a refund can come to the store for the cash if needed 😊
We have now surpassed 1 year of Covid restrictions with plenty of options to be vaccinated & we are still being asked by LUSH to pull the mask over your nose! Seriously!! My mouth is covered & fully vaccinated!! I will never step foot in another LUSH store again!! Virus’ will always around because we live in a fallen world. We need to STOP LIVING IN FEAR & START LIVING!!!
I have been a loyal customer of Lush for years and have never had to interact with customer service, but knowing how rude and unhelpful their customer service is, I will be reconsidering giving them my business. An item was missing from my order so I contacted customer service. I was told they can provide a refund for the missing item, which is fine. However, now I have to reorder that item and pay for shipping again, which I certainly will not be doing as it was not my fault that my item was missed. When I brought this up to the CS rep, she told me there was no other option and there was no one else to speak to, abruptly responded that I was refunded and left the chat before I could even reply. I am appalled at how rude the rep was in the situation and how after inquiry, I did not even receive my item! And I will not be purchasing it from them if I have to pay shipping a second time. So disappointed. Lush, you're customer representatives should not be treating your customers this way!!
I ordered one single product a month ago. I still have not received an email stating it has been shipped. They DID CHARGE MY CC RIGHT AEAY HOWEVER! I am currently on hold with their “customer service” for 40 minutes now. SKIP THIS COMPANY!!!!
Absolutely blown away by the POOR customer service. I have been purchasing lush products at for three years now. I customized a special order for my twin sister ($220 bath bomb gift set assortment ). I ordered these bath bombs on December 10th and messaged lush 3 times prior to Christmas to see if my package was going to arrive on time. Not once did they respond until January 3, 2021!! I finally got ahold of someone via email and they said they would refund me- no credit or discount was offered on the products I purchased. Unbelievable. Will not be ordering from lush again.
I placed a order on November 27 for over $ 300.00 for Christmas gifts since my province is on lock down and all stores are closed except for essential items . I knew it would be enough time to get here before Christmas . It Was supposedly shipped on December 1st . I have been looking online for 2 weeks with no movement through FedEx I contacted lush twice in the past 2 weeks . I was assured by lush each time that it was on its way . I Phoned lush on December 22 at first the guy was assuring me it would be here for Christmas . I told him to go look at the Fed ex website and it shows that FedEx is waiting for the package from lush ..... turns out lush never took the package to FedEx and just made up the paper work so now here I am three days before Christmas with no gifts for my friends and family due to lush not knowing what they were doing . They refunded me my money . Lush offered me a $ 10.00 credit online lol I told them to keep their lousy $ 10.00 !
So i made an order and received a confirmation number on Day 1, cool. The LUSH system told me that shipping might be delayed due to COVID, no biggie. I fell and injured my leg and knee on Day 3. Day 4, I contacted LUSH customer service to issue a refund. Employee reached out to ask for my order number so they can cancel it as soon as possible for me. I emailed her with the requested information. I was never contacted again and that exact night, I was charged for the order. That meant they’re gonna ship the order soon. Day 5, I sent another cancellation request and provided the order number in the same email. The customer service responded with “Sorry, we can’t cancel the order because it’s getting shipped out to you right now. Here’s the tracking number.” Day 6, I am angry. I send LUSH an angry email, expressing that I am extremely upset and am asking to process a return immediately. I do not want this order in my home. I want to process the return before it got here so i can just send it right back. I receive an email from customer service telling me he’s sorry but my email about cancellation came in after working hours (I responded at 5pm) so he can’t do anything anyway, and he can only start a return process after the order gets to me. Day 7, the order comes by but fails to be delivered because “no one was home at the delivery time”, despite me waiting around at home all day for this order. I didn’t hear a knock and the doorbell wasn’t rung. I’m not going to sit at the window and watch for a truck to come by. Day 8, I get my order. I go to a store personally to return it. When I got home, I received a system email from LUSH that says my order “is on its way!” with the tracking number I was given on Day 5. So it seems that the first customer service employee received my response and decided to charge me to ship my order overnight, and instead of saying anything, went completely silent and never responded back to me. tldr; if you want your order to come by ASAP, ask for a cancellation and they’ll charge you and send you the order overnight apparently.
Pushy, overally aggresive sales associates, comically overpriced, misleading labels, online delivery terrible.
i received my order yesterday and 2 out of 4 items are missing, which show were shipped in the box. which i get probably wasn't their fault except FedEx. BUT i relieved the Skin's Shangri La Moisturizer and half of it is missing? i have been trying to get in contact with them and nothing. no response. i wouldn't make a bit of a fuss except it was over $100. To think they would actually have good customer care support since they are a well known company. NOTE: I have emailed them twice with pictures and I have been trying to get a call through to them.
The customer service is awful. They're so slow to reply and really unhelpful. The products are overpriced for what they are. Lush is all talk about morals and ethics but doesn't live up to it.
While I love these products, the customer service is the absolute worst! I received an order 3 days ago that was missing half the order even though it was clearly marked in the order sheet. Since then I have spend multiple hours each day trying to get in contact with the customer service to fix the issue. However I have not been able to get through. I have tried their online chat, twice. Both instances I was in the queue for more than an hour and then kicked out and placed back at the end. I have called, waited an hour before I chose their call back option. Never got a call back. I am now back on the phone waiting, again. I have never had such a terrible experience.
I absolutely adore lush, as an eczema and psoriasis sufferer as well as asthma it’s vital that I know what’s in the products I’m using. The whole company is just my favourite.
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.7 based on 82 reviews