LUXEBC Delivery Reviews

LUXEBC have a Delivery Grade of C.

C

C

Delivery - Average

62.50%
Industry Average
" Delivery not good. Took one week to arrive. "
posted 4 years ago - IAN HILSON
" This is the second time I have bought from this company. When I received the email informing me that my item had been dispatched I thought it had gone missing - it took 6 days before I received it. I shop online a lot and was surprised at the delay in delivery especially when other items I had ordered a day or 2 before had arrived days before the one from this company. "
posted 4 years ago - Adjoa D Tamakloe
" Generally good selection of stock with lots of hard to find products, however i would prefer to see a broader range for certain brands, better value for money (prices are very high for American brands compared to what you find elsewhere on the internet), and faster delivery (i aften wait over a week to receive). "
posted 4 years ago - Deborah Saunders
" The delivery of those items in stock took 7 days from order date (Friday to delivery date (Friday). "
posted 5 years ago - Metcalfe
" I'm giving benefit of doubt as I've not tried the product yet, but I would put POOR for delivery. "
posted 5 years ago - Crossman
" shopping is ok , delivery very poor takes too long. "
posted 5 years ago - Brown