Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Fantastic service and really helpful I ran out of flooring and they pulled out all the stops to supply me more so I would have in time for my fitter Flooring is beautiful and very well made
Great service and good quality product. We got flooring and threshold steps and they are brilliant. Will definitely use again.
Excellent value, good quality carpet delivered quickly, hassle free service, would highly recommend using this company.
Great Service! I ordered 4 laminate flooring samples that arrived quickly in the post, and the customer service team were very helpful advising my clueless self how many packs I would need to order for the room size. My order arrived on time and the flooring looks great!
Five stars is not enough for this company! Bought flooring for two large rooms through the Leeds branch and Sarah was just amazing, she couldn't have been more helpful, she made us feel very special. We are over the moon with the flooring, it looks fabulous and the service we received throughout was second to none. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you so much.
The Search for the Perfect Floor - So I dont think I have ever ordered so many samples from so many companies, but Luxury Flooring won the order. We needed around 80m2 of flooring and so I was nervous committing to this much expense. The flooring arrived safely and is great quality, we are really please with the look. Sometimes I felt there was a little too many planks with filler in, but once its down no one really notices. And if you plan it into your cuts, you can also lose a lot of it in the wastage. We had the oiled version and I would recommend actually getting some oil with the flooring as you might need to re-apply some oil after you clean off the glue from the joints. Would use Luxury flooring again, but hopefully, this will be the only floor I ever need.
Easy to deal with, great prices, great communication. I would highly recommend them. I bought £4000 of Polyflor Luxury vinyl. Happy to use them again.
The flooring was as described, of good quality and easy to lay. Having done one room, I have ordered another load for another room.
Fantastic quality and value Look so good, I would say better than the pictures that are on your website. Regarding the price, we researched for so long and for solid oak it was the cheapest price we found. So to see the quality they were, we were so happy.
I love my new floor and got it cheaper than going direct to the manufacturer! Great customer service too. Will definitely be back for my next new floor purchase.
Really pleased with our floor, it's great quality and will last forever! From website to delivery we were very impressed & wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.
We bought parquet floor blocks. Covered a large lounge, entrance hall and a bedroom. Excellent quality product, good price and fast delivery. OAK Parquet flooring is hard wearing and when laid looks amazing. Lots of admiring looks when we get visitors. I've even written a guide to laying parquet flooring....
A pleasant experience from beginning to end! Just laid my flooring. It’s perfect! The colour, the texture and it went down a dream! Thank you lifestyle flooring ☺️ I’ll be back no doubt to buy more for the rest of my home. It’s more than just the kitchen floor, it’s a major feature of my kitchen. It not only looks amazing, but it’s warm to walk on too. Can’t wait to choose the flooring for the rest of the house. You have so much to choose from!
Great flooring and excellent service! Samples were sent promptly and without cost to us. The selection and purchasing process was straightforward and without problems. We love the finish too!
We bought the painswick owl oak, it’s now been installed and it is lovely. A good, quick reliable service, highly recommend.
I was very impressed with the customer service. They kept me updated at every stage. once delivered the Oak engineered wood floor once fitted herring-bone style was beautiful. I would recommend Luxury Flooring for the their faultless and seamless service
Great quality flooring. We wanted real wood but ended up purchasing the golden oak herringbone laminate due to better durability (having a large dog that would scratch real wood easily was the main reason for choice), and can honestly say we were pleasantly surprised at how real it looks! Great price too, have already recommended Luxury Flooring to friends and family.
After looking at several different samples we decided on a mid oak engineered floor 18mm thick. It was delivered on time . It was easy to lay and looks fabulous. It is proving hard wearing as I have 2 very boisterous spaniels who tear up and down the floor and there have been no scratches. I’m very pleased, so much so I have recommended the company to my brother in law who has also bought a floor from you
Our new Bibury Natural Distressed Oak floor from Luxury Flooring looks utterly gorgeous. Upon a suggestion from your online advice service we oils it with Clear Satin hardwax oil & it revealed the distressed oak patterns & texture even more. Plus have it the unique rich vivid reddish tone of colour. Just perfect. We can feel at home as if in warm Canadian traditional Forrest hut or loghouse. Superb flooring.
I have been so impressed with the level of communication from start to finish. During lockdown we have made a lot more online purchases then normal, particularly as we are currently decorating and the usual shopping experience has changed somewhat. I can honestly say this has been one of my best experiences we’ve had online. The flooring itself was fab and we were really pleased with the quality and price. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Luxury Flooring again.
Luxury Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 391 reviews