Luxury Flooring Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Luxury Flooring have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.37%
Industry Average
I love my new floors, they look really luxurious. It was the best purchase last year, glad I have chosen this company and this type of floor. It looks amazing and I purchased it for a good price.
- Lawrence Burns
We ordered our flooring. It arrived on the day we asked. The flooring exceeds our expectation and is of very high quality and beautiful at an extremely reasonable price. We now have 7 packs left and Luxury Flooring will be picking it up for us. The service is excellent with very good communication. I will definitely be ordering more next time. Highly recommend for quality and service
- Josh Lucas
The products are a fantastic quality and at a very reasonable price. From receiving samples, to placing the order, to delivery I cannot fault Luxury Flooring. The customer service was excellent, the delivery was on time, and the delivery driver was pleasant and courteous. I cannot recommend Luxury Flooring leeds enough. An excellent experience from start to finish.
- James Benjamin
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.72%
Industry Average
Nice and quick response. We experienced delays with delivery. However, the aftersales consultant, Chloe Tierney was very helpful and offered compensation. We appreciate her kind assistance.
- Andrea Lujan
We had a swift and efficient service from start to finish. Delivery was prompt. A few planks of flooring were delivered damaged but this enquiry was dealt with professionally, swiftly and efficiently by Leah and the rest of your team. Thank you; we would definitely recommend you and use your company again!
- Criezell Tullao
Great service. Requested a phone call from the website, someone called within 30 seconds and placed the order. Was able to pick a time slot convient to myself and the delivery guy phoned when he was not far away on the day of delivery. Ordered many free samples before deciding on the chosen flooring. Quick delivery on samples also.
- Ally Reyes
F

Returns Process - Difficult

14.29%
Industry Average
Product - Very good Returns - I requested a refund within 14 days of the flooring arrival.
- Anonymous
terrible company will not except returns - they must of written the good reviews, avoid at your own peril
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
This alternative flooring was cheaper and I was supposed to get a refund for the price difference but nothing was actioned.
- Hazan Hamid
- Anonymous
After a few complaints they agreed to refund the cost of postage for the inconvenience.
- Sam
97.07%
Industry Average
Really excellent service from start to finish, the customer service is amazing, very professional and friendly, the flooring was also great , I would absolutely recommend this company without hesitation.
- Alex Jones
I was incredibly happy with the customer service with this company. The man I spoke to to ask about the specific flooring was helpful and the aftercare from Sophie was very accommodating and the product was really good too. Recommended.
- George Floyd