Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Customer service is non existent. Given delivery dates and nothing turns up, no contact. An hour to get through by phone. Promised call backs that never happen and no reply to emails
going by these reviews you would think you are in good hands well dont be we bought a load of floors and were totally disspointed with the grades. If you know about floors you will know what a a good quality floor looks like not one which looks like it got hit with a machine gun! badly graded and not what we thought we were getting going by these paid for reviews!!! B aware
Good quality floor that’s been laid for 5 months now. Feels very solid, looks great, hasn’t marked / scratched too easily so far! The purchase was very simple, good communication from Luxury Flooring and it was delivered within the timescale they estimated when I made the purchase. Great value for money, very pleased.
A mind-bending level of lazy incompetence and indifference! The ordering of 53m2 solid wood flooring was easy. Sadly, that's were the good news ends. The first delivery slot was cancelled via voicemail, the second just never happened without any message, the third was unplanned, unannounced and shambolic. The flooring was stacked on a flimsy pallet that literally fell apart while being unloaded and everything just fell out on the main road. It was then that the driver decided to phone and say he was 'dropping off' our items. I got home to discover everything on the ground - blocking the entrance to the drive. He even left us with the shattered remains of the pallet! Unfortunately, some items had been damaged but, even worse, I realised that this was NOT my flooring! Then, because of the weather, I had to lift and carry the 30 heavy packets of the wrong flooring off the drive and into the house. There then followed a prolonged and stressful period of time attempting to sort everything out. Arranging a collection became increasingly chaotic. Customer Services Sophie, assured us that the correct flooring would be dispatched - but only after they had collected the first delivery and inspected it for damage. Trying to explain to her that it had been damaged during the delivery was unbelievbly difficult. She also had no idea how long all this could take. With no hint of an apology, we were treated like this was all our fault! The eventual collection was again unannounced and just as absurd. I had to lift all the flooring out of the house and stack it on the drive - No collection happened. The next day the lorry arrived but the driver said he might not be able to take it because: 1) The hydraulic fork lift was not strong enough to lift it. 2) The tail-lift on the lorry wasn’t working properly. 3) He (the driver) had a ‘bad back’ and shouldn’t really be lifting anything! I was now so desperate to get my flooring that, for the third time, I felt compelled to manually lift each individual packet on to the lorry myself. As impossible as it is to believe: we had exactly the same nonsense again when they delivered the right flooring. This time the young driver said he couldn’t unload without help. By the time I got home he had already asked my wife (we are both in our 60s) if she could help do some of the unloading!!! So, once again, if I wanted the flooring I had already paid £1800 for, I would have to unload it myself. I lost money because we had to cancel the floor layers and take time off work. I wasted time and effort taking photographs, writing emails, making phone calls. And now I know, having read other reviews, that this level of incompetence and indifference is not that unusual. We got no support, no compensation or even a proper apology. Here's the final touch: (and I swear this next bit is true.) While moving the latest packets of flooring onto my drive I discovered that some of them had been damaged in transit! I can see broken bits of flooring through the holes in the packets. UPDATE: A typical lazy 'cut and paste' reply was followed up with .........NOTHING! Becky Innes, 'head of aftersales', sent an email saying they wanted to resolve this issue but, to this day, they have never been in touch or responded to any of my phone calls or emails. They just don't care when it goes wrong. If you order from this company, you really are taking a gamble!
Absolutely love my floor, I purchased during a sale so that was the cherry on top really, great price, awesome quality and a really pleasant delivery man who handled it with care.
Excellent service from ordering multiple samples through to placing actual order which was discounted to match the order of a friend who recommended this company. Placed a large order, 45sq meters of Brimham bronze solid oak plus gold underlay which arrived within 4-5 days on a huge pallet and the delivery driver was able to lift/place the whole pallet inside our garage. Floor looks absolutely superb - will definitely order again from this company.
Fantastic quality oak herringbone oiled flooring. This was the second time I have ordered flooring from this company and once again very pleased with the outcome.
The flooring is absolutely perfect and beautiful for my downstairs areas, i have even bought spare for when i renovate the last room. 5 stars
Fabulous 180mm wide engineered wood floor which was for a small extension and it matched in perfectly once finished. Easy to order and good delivery. Well done!
I ordered engineered wood flooring from Luxury flooring, spoke to the team over the phone to order matching trims. All arrived quickly with free delivery. One minor defect with one of the trims was resolved tight away by Faye over email, great service.
Top class service, so impressive. And the floor looks great! Our builders got COVID after we’d ordered but before the flooring was delivered: it was no problem for our pallet to be held at the warehouse. We had to change our order before it was delivered when it became apparent that we would only be able to put wood down in part of our rebuild: it was no problem to change, the refund was very quick and there was trouble at all. When we had finished they accepted returns of the excess, no questions. Every time I’ve phoned nothing has been too much trouble for Leah and the team, they have made a stressful rebuild much easier. And EVERYONE loves the flooring. Thank you so much. I will be recommending to everyone.
Everybody at luxury flooring is very helpful and have a lot of knowledge that really is a big help choosing what you want and how much you would need.
I did a lot of research before purchasing my engineered wood flooring and the overall experience with Luxury Flooring convinced me they were the best option for me. This decision was based on the amount of choice, price, value for money and their customer service. I have only recently taken delivery of the flooring, and it will be fitted later this week so I have yet to see the finished result, but so far, so good.
I love my new floors, they look really luxurious. It was the best purchase last year, glad I have chosen this company and this type of floor. It looks amazing and I purchased it for a good price.
We had a great experience overall, ordered numerous samples and then all our flooring and underlay. Jess and Chloe were so friendly and helpful, thank you!
My floor is perfect, arrived quickly and well packaged. It looks stunning and I am so happy with it. It installed easily and we love it
Really excellent service from start to finish, the customer service is amazing, very professional and friendly, the flooring was also great , I would absolutely recommend this company without hesitation.
The flooring I ordered was out of stock, I only found out once id placed and paid for my order. I was offered a refund but decided to wait unfortunately after 4 weeks it arrived damed but was replaced within a week. Communication was great and the easiest company by far to arrange a replacement with.
I was incredibly happy with the customer service with this company. The man I spoke to to ask about the specific flooring was helpful and the aftercare from Sophie was very accommodating and the product was really good too. Recommended.
We chose the Malham engineered flooring after looking a long time at alternative products and suppliers. The wider and longer board length suited our needs and the flooring has been a doddle to fit. The appearance is outstanding and we intend to order more for another room. I would recommend this supplier.
Luxury Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 391 reviews