Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Billy Patton
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 17th December 2019
Ali
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
B&Q branded flooring, read before you place an order!
*Please note this review is factual*
We placed an order with "Luxury" flooring and believe us it is anything but luxury.
First off we paid for a faster delivery service for a two delivery for a customers kitchen we were refurbishing, after many phone calls and being told there was a problem with the delivery company the flooring arrived one week later. We checked with the delivery company via the tracking information and it was in fact nothing to do with them, I would like to note that Luxury Flooring did not even offer a refund on the extra money paid for the delivery.
Now for the major problem, after the delivery, we checked the flooring as this was solid oak, to our amazement this company had sent us a B&Q COLOURS range floor, yes you have read that correctly it was B&Q's OWN brand flooring which is produced extremely cheaply in China. We then subsequently inspected the actual flooring in the packs as the cellophane wrapping was so old that it had become brittle, as we lay all customers flooring to British Standards (BS) 8201:2011 we decided to layout a pack, by doing this almost every single plank was extremely bowed and therefore an acceptable finish could never be achieved, please note no amount of time in acclimatising the floor would resolve this.
To sum up, this company supplied old stock (some three years old) of a budget range floor from the DIY chain of B&Q, the flooring was old and had been stored incorrectly and was unusable.
If you are looking for new good quality flooring then I strongly suggest you avoid this flooring supplier.
Judging from the other negative reviews on here, remember when all you hit is a brick wall from the one-man band in customer services, please bear in mind you are free to pass your case onto trading standards to investigate on your behalf, you have been warned and please think carefully before you place an order based on the above facts.
Terrible service - customer service agents do not care, will not help and not bothered. Very slow delivery, very poor process for ordering and delivering with disinterested customer service. Would never use again. Recommend to anyone that you go to one of the many other flooring companies to order as these people do not care. They are awful - you will regret using them"
Luxury flooring sent me completely the wrong floor to what I ordered. I ordered oak style boards and what arrived were completely grey. Not even close to the color. Completely different colors.

When I rang to have it changed or send it back they refused. They told me tough look. And were very dismissive.

It took and 5 or 6 emails, phone calls of them lying to me before I backed off and realize I just lost my money to scammers.

That's what they are. I don't recommend anyone uses luxury flooring. They are keeping my money and they have no remorse.

They may very well respond to this on here, saying how it's not their fault somehow. But they know what they did. Shame on you
I had a problem with the same company with my original order when I ordered my oak flooring, the colour was different to the sample,the packages were broken and damaged and their driver forged our signature to say it was not damaged which is not legal also they missed their first delivery slot

I settle for 300 pounds voucher and oil that would change the colour closer to the original sample and replacement of damaged boxes.

In 12/19 I ordered skirting boards from the same company as I had the voucher and asked for water based white finish. I was sent brown skirting board and I was told the colour of wood doesn't change when you paint it white. they missed a delivery again and I only got to know on the day after I contact them to see where was my delivery.

the original order was delayed by 2 weeks as I was told this is how long it takes to paint it.

I would need to use 18 L of white paint and two days job for my carpenter to paint them which would potentially will cost about £400 with labour.

they have hundreds of same negative reviews on their website for similar reasons.

I have asked them either to take the wrong ones back and send the right colour or
compensate for the paint so we do it yourself

both have been refused

Strongly advise to avoid this company
Having gone to the trouble of ordering samples and choosing one to match existing beams in a room, the order that arrived was not even a close match in colour. When we raised this Customer Services (Scott) couldn’t have been less interested. He just repeated over and over again, parrot fashion, that we had the correct order and the colour you get is a ‘lottery’. We sent plenty of pictures to show how the colour was way off the sample but he just kept insisting that if we went through every plank in the delivery then ‘eventually we would find one that matched the sample’. We tried to contact a line manager and even the owner of the company but they all stick together and just repeated the same mantra. Really terrible company and terrible customer service. If you don’t really care what colour boards you get maybe it doesn’t matter but we did. Buy at your peril.
Just awful delivery &, customer care. £45 delivery charge to basically just dump and leave on kerb. Boxes seemed fine but danaged inside. T&C's say check your packages PLEASE DO cause once signed luxury flooring so not give a monkeys about your damaged goods. Luxury flooring damaged my laminate by placing the straps too right but still they do not take any responsibility. Disgusting company. AVOID.
Placed an online order on 6th Oct, Given a 2-3 day shipping - which was grand for us as we were ordering over a week in advance of the installation date.

Day 3 - As we'd had no order shipping confirmation (no email or updates either) I decided to email Luxury Flooring to enquire if there was a delay, and if that was the case (a delay) to inform me what the delivery date would be (as we had a fitter lined up). I was given a very vague response.

Day 4 - 10th Oct
Reply to my email from Scott, & I quote -
" We are still waiting for the shipment to arrive in, but it does normally come in around this time. Should be here today or tomorrow at the very latest. So Monday for the delivery should be achievable".

Day 8 (of a 2-3 day lead time)
I called today (Mon 14th Oct) to be informed by Scott (the same guy who was replying to my email about delivery above being delivered on Friday 11th "at the very latest") that the particular order I placed would take 2 weeks to deliver!!
When I questioned why I wasn't informed about that last week he told me that the Person I spoke to (which was himself!) should have informed me that the product was on a 2-week delivery.

Now, I understand problems arise, delays occur etc. But when you are blatantly fed B.S. That is when it is time to request a refund & go somewhere were customer service is taken seriously. Which is exactly what I did.

Complete waste of a week, cancellation of a fitter (twice) & a completely unnecessary position to be put in.

To sum up, don't use this firm if you have a deadline that you might want to keep to as they are clearly unreliable.
We spent almost £3,000 on wooden flooring to experience 4 failed delivery attempts with NO prior communication or apology.
The wood hasn't been properly oiled which means stains are left every time water touches the surface. We ended up spending lot of extra money for their mistakes including paying the builder 2 full days work on the days they scheduled their delivery, next day delivery which never showed up and our own days booked off from work.

Months later I'm still waiting for them to settle our grievances. Don't put yourself through the hassle - it's been such a stressful and costly experience!
Luxury Flooring is rated 3.09 based on 23 reviews