Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Billy Patton
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 17th December 2019
Ali
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with our flooring, it looks really stylish and exactly what we were after. I had MANY questions and the staff were really helpful with answering them all and replied promptly to all communication including being extra helpful when i realised I was 3 boxes short. Highly recommend!
The advice and service we've received from Luxury Flooring has been faultless. The website is well presented and easy to navigate - Phone support was fantastic - Tom was really helpful.
Very happy to recommend this supplier.
Very impressed. Ordered during lockdown and I was told promptly that my order would be delayed. I asked not long after if I can change to another product and pay the difference. Over the course of a few emails I have been offered a different product and been told not to worry about the difference in cost with delivery booked for Thursday.
We purchased the engineered wood. The quality and finish is brilliant and the price was very reasonable. We had to wait for the shipment order but it was worth the wait. Very happy thank you.
We bought the Brimham Aged Whiskey Oak for the ground floor of our home. The whole experience I can happily say has been a positive one. The online communications were excellent, the couriers were prompt, friendly and very courteous given the current Corona virus issues....and the floor was quick and easy to fit, and looks incredible. We would highly recommend Luxury Flooring and their products!!
Very friendly and professional company even gave me free underlay with my order . Fast next day delivery as promised .
After extensive research, we ordered some engineered oak flooring from this company and they didn't disappoint! The floor is of great quality and looks fantastic. Excellent service provided throughout, great advice and speedy delivery. Highly recommend!
Great value and fast delivery. Tom was extremely helpful and dispatched the products without delay. Very pleased with the floor and highly recommend to anyone else considering purchasing oak engineered flooring.
Fantastic service, flooring is great quality. Really pleased. I'd highly recommend
What we wanted, when we wanted it.
Good kit delivered quickly.
Not the cheapest but a good deal all the same.
I've laid oak throughout the house and this flooring was to cover a small remaining area - turned out to be a good job
Friendly and very helpful staff helping me to make the right choice for laminate flooring and offering further discount on the sale price. I am extremely happy with the quality of the laminate and it was easy to lay and looks amazing. There was no hassle at all with the delivery. I would thoroughly recommend.
Top quality flooring and the price was sharp also.
Not only had they charged me twice for the order and only refunded once I'd realised but they sent us 3 boxes of flooring without the right fitting so me floor fitter had to go ahead and lay the floor differently to how we wanted. On top of this they haven't sent the door strips we ordered and failed to contact us to say they no longer had stock of them. The flooring itself isn't the best quality either with a lot of the edges chipped straight out of the box. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with and haven't received any apology or anything.
***UPDATED 29th MAY*** 3 weeks later and still no delivery!

UPDATE 29th MAY

Since posting the below review – I finally received my order yesterday – or did I?...

The adhesive and DMP that I ordered and paid for have been replaced with some obscure Polish branded stuff (which even the several flooring fitters I spoke to are unsure if it will be suitable…)

In addition – I was promised £200 compensation “as a gesture of goodwill” to help mitigate some of the additional (and unexpected) costs that Luxury Flooring’s negligent advice had caused but they have since reneged on this and are now simply ignoring my attempts at communication…

So if you want sub-par products and an even worse “customer service” experience then you’re in luck as this this company appear to be experts!!!
(If however you want the goods that you have paid for in less time than it might take to start your own flooring business, find suppliers and then buy directly from them – err, you may wish to shop elsewhere…)

Luxury Flooring? More like Del Boy’s Bargain Basement – with “customer service” to match!

I ordered from these guys specifically because they had some very good reviews – however it appears I’m the exception!

I wanted some Herringbone style flooring – not being a flooring expert I thought it would make sense to get some professional advice – so I spoke to one of their “sales experts” by phone. I told them what I wanted and I specifically said that I wanted a non-glue/nail flooring product – something that could be laid by a general home-improvement contractor or tradesperson and that wouldn’t require a specialist flooring fitter (as I’m currently having some refurbishment work done)

I was advised that the flooring I had asked about (engineered wood parquet flooring) was suitable as it could be fitted over an underlay and used a click-fit system that didn’t require any glue or other fixings...

Obviously it turned out this was completely the wrong advice! The flooring they sold would require me to put a DMP membrane down, level the concrete and then fix using an adhesive – this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid…

Once it was established they had given me the wrong advice, Luxury Flooring then recommended which DMP, self-levelling compound and adhesive products I would need and gave me a discount on these products to make up for the previous incorrect (fraudulent?...) advice that the sales guy gave me.

So, fast forward THREE WEEKS later and I’m still waiting for the materials to arrive… I’ve had to book, cancel and rebook the flooring fitter several times as Luxury Flooring kept promising the delivery would arrive that day or the next… (it turns out they didn’t even dispatch the order until a week after the day they had promised it would arrive!)

The last “100% definite delivery date we pinkie-promise” was yesterday and then today – but still nothing…

I’ve begged, pleaded, been super-polite, and a little bit grumpy but no progress yet.

I appreciate these are challenging times – but every other DIY/Home Improvement company I’ve ordered from seems to be functioning reasonably well – if you are unable to fulfil an order due to the current lock-down restrictions etc then surely you shouldn’t be trading – right?

So pretty please (with sugar on the top – if you can find any!) Luxury Flooring – can I please please have the stuff I need so that I can have my flooring fitted…

I purchased laminate flooring but when it came to fitting it my joiner was unable to get them to lock after about three rows.They were not straight. The joiner has been fitting kitchens and floors for twenty years. He personally took the flooring back to the warehouse. Six packs out of twenty had been opened. It took nearly four weeks for luxuryflooring to even locate the returned flooring. They have since stated that there was nothing defective with the flooring and for this reason I have not received a full refund. In effect they have questioned the professionalism, honesty and integrity of my joiner. I have asked them to contact the joiner direct to discuss the situation and also to supply the manufacturers details. So far luxuryflooring has not responded. I can only conclude that they or the manufacturer are being less than truthful never mind fair. I have since learned that this particular line of flooring has been discontinued!
It has been a very trying experience. Be warned!
B&Q branded flooring, read before you place an order!
*Please note this review is factual*
We placed an order with "Luxury" flooring and believe us it is anything but luxury.
First off we paid for a faster delivery service for a two delivery for a customers kitchen we were refurbishing, after many phone calls and being told there was a problem with the delivery company the flooring arrived one week later. We checked with the delivery company via the tracking information and it was in fact nothing to do with them, I would like to note that Luxury Flooring did not even offer a refund on the extra money paid for the delivery.
Now for the major problem, after the delivery, we checked the flooring as this was solid oak, to our amazement this company had sent us a B&Q COLOURS range floor, yes you have read that correctly it was B&Q's OWN brand flooring which is produced extremely cheaply in China. We then subsequently inspected the actual flooring in the packs as the cellophane wrapping was so old that it had become brittle, as we lay all customers flooring to British Standards (BS) 8201:2011 we decided to layout a pack, by doing this almost every single plank was extremely bowed and therefore an acceptable finish could never be achieved, please note no amount of time in acclimatising the floor would resolve this.
To sum up, this company supplied old stock (some three years old) of a budget range floor from the DIY chain of B&Q, the flooring was old and had been stored incorrectly and was unusable.
If you are looking for new good quality flooring then I strongly suggest you avoid this flooring supplier.
Judging from the other negative reviews on here, remember when all you hit is a brick wall from the one-man band in customer services, please bear in mind you are free to pass your case onto trading standards to investigate on your behalf, you have been warned and please think carefully before you place an order based on the above facts.
Terrible service - customer service agents do not care, will not help and not bothered. Very slow delivery, very poor process for ordering and delivering with disinterested customer service. Would never use again. Recommend to anyone that you go to one of the many other flooring companies to order as these people do not care. They are awful - you will regret using them"
Luxury flooring sent me completely the wrong floor to what I ordered. I ordered oak style boards and what arrived were completely grey. Not even close to the color. Completely different colors.

When I rang to have it changed or send it back they refused. They told me tough look. And were very dismissive.

It took and 5 or 6 emails, phone calls of them lying to me before I backed off and realize I just lost my money to scammers.

That's what they are. I don't recommend anyone uses luxury flooring. They are keeping my money and they have no remorse.

They may very well respond to this on here, saying how it's not their fault somehow. But they know what they did. Shame on you
I had a problem with the same company with my original order when I ordered my oak flooring, the colour was different to the sample,the packages were broken and damaged and their driver forged our signature to say it was not damaged which is not legal also they missed their first delivery slot

I settle for 300 pounds voucher and oil that would change the colour closer to the original sample and replacement of damaged boxes.

In 12/19 I ordered skirting boards from the same company as I had the voucher and asked for water based white finish. I was sent brown skirting board and I was told the colour of wood doesn't change when you paint it white. they missed a delivery again and I only got to know on the day after I contact them to see where was my delivery.

the original order was delayed by 2 weeks as I was told this is how long it takes to paint it.

I would need to use 18 L of white paint and two days job for my carpenter to paint them which would potentially will cost about £400 with labour.

they have hundreds of same negative reviews on their website for similar reasons.

I have asked them either to take the wrong ones back and send the right colour or
compensate for the paint so we do it yourself

both have been refused

Strongly advise to avoid this company
Luxury Flooring is rated 3.00 based on 24 reviews