eBay.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy

"Great app, Great service"
Are you eBay.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic easy to use app, selects exactly what you want to see and suggests a magnitude of others, overall a great network to use."
"eBay is great as a buyer and seller. Never had an issue that wasn't resolved asap."
"Is there any need to shop any where else? I think not...."
"Services are extremely sure and secure"
"been using eBay for over 10 years, never had a problem"
"For my guitars, i normally just buy items on E BAY. During a search, i came across a very rare vintage Acoustic Guitar. It was only available as a " bid for item." I was outbid. Several days later, i received an e mail from E BAY advising me that due to circumstances the item was available again and that i could apply to buy it as i was the next highest bidder listed. I was unaware that this was possible. Great Customer service !!! -;)))"
"Good products, good prices, fast despatch, great backup service and advice."
Ann
"because it is very easy to buy things"
"I bought an extra long cable for my printer to laptop. Admittedly I did pay for next day postage, but in fact it arrived the next morning, and as I had only ordered it late evening, I was impressed."
"In ebay low prices. In aliexpres fast delivery"
Tal
"Very good service."
"Every order on time and no problems with the items."
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 33 reviews