Magicvision Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magicvision
Read Magicvision Reviews

sales@magicvision.eu

198 City Road

Tell us how Magicvision made you happy
would write a review but i was told i would recieve my product on Saturday as i paid for next day delivery and yet i still have no dvd player
Price was very good, web site good and easy to navigate. Delivery very good and packing excellent
Excellent customer service. They went to extra lengths to ship my late order the same day... Even rang me back to give me a status update
Good service and competitive price
Good communication, speedy delivery, item as described, excellent price.
Good product
Easy to order, unbeatable price and quick delivery. What's not to like?.
First class service
Does exactly what it says on the tin and super quick delivery - excellent
clear screen perfect sound and so easy to use. exellent value for money. delivered in a few days i would reccomend this company. best cordless phones i have had.
Fantastic service , very quick delivery and product excellent.

Highly recommended.
So happy with the product that I bought from you and it came to my house sooner than I expected! Thank you so much!!
Awful company.

Ordered a set of wireless headphones but they sent the wired version instead - blaming 'supplier errors'.

They provided a postage stamp to send them back, and then ignored all of my emails regarding the refund.

I have now had to escalate the claim via PayPal to sort out.

Avoid!
Product arrived within 2 days standard postage. Well packaged and was helpful on phone when making inquiries about product. Great price and would recommend.
The device us brilliant. Great piece of kit, great price and for the extra tenner to get it quicker...I ordered late on Wednesday night and it was delivered by midday on the Friday. Well worth it.
Fast delivery keep you informed and above all couldn’t find my purchase cheaper anywhere else
Great price and great service. Everything was exactly as promised. Thank You!
Easy to order online. Good contact from Magic Vision resolved an issue quickly and easily. Quick delivery. Would use again.
Sent the wrong product. Sent the wired version rather than the wireless version ordered and payed for. Not happy!! Simple task mucked up.
Since then they have however provided free postage back and refunded speedily, whilst being apologetic in the process
Very speedy delivery and notification sent with updates. Cheapest price I could find and a voucher discount code-fab!
Item itself is perfect bit of kit. Cheers guys and girls :0)
Magicvision is rated 4.77 based on 211 reviews