Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Very pleased with the Schumacher fabric I ordered. Mahones offered competitive pricing and efficient delivery. I will definitely recommend them and shop with them again."
"What a friendly group of helpful people--they did exactly as was needed and answered my questions quickly. I will definitely use them again!"
"Great selection, easy to order & received paper promptly. Thank you!"
"IMPRESSED!! Very professional. Had issue, no blaming others or making excuses. Pure pleasure with results thank you Miss Carolyn Mahone."
"The wallpaper is exquisite and was just installed a few days ago. The service was exceptional and the lady I spoke with was so nice and accommodating. Thank you so much!!"
"Amazing products. We love our wallpaper"
"I had to make an expedited order twice within a week due to my job being larger than expected. When I called Mahone's customer service, the ladies on the phone were always so helpful and made the process super painless. Would highly recommend"
"I contacted Mahones via chat. Miranda was so helpful and even prepared the order paperwork once I decided to buy. I had chatted online with another fabric seller before I discovered Mahones and the discourse was somewhat unfriendly and curt. Miranda was welcoming and appreciative. That's what sold me. Thanks to all :)"
"I have purchased twice from Mahones. First is their excellent prices- no one beats their prices. Second the time: ordered on a Sun afternoon and it arrived at my door the following Wednesday. Third: their support of Samaritan's Purse- am added bonus! Thank you!"
"Mahones' service went above and beyond what I thought I'd get from an online seller. The paper I wanted was discontinued but I only needed enough above wainscoting in our powder room. They found me 4 double rolls and I received it quickly. I'd do business again with Mahones for sure!"
"I was pleased with the mail order service. Very happy with the pattern. Staff was friendly and helpful."
"I made an enquiry for wallpaper to be shipped to the UK, the customer service was excellent and most helpful throughout, the order arrived promptly and was exactly as expected. Thank you!"
"As always, great service and experience dealing with Mahones. Just hung the Scalamandre cork this morning (came much sooner than expected)! Thanks! Ian McHugh"
"Product arrived as promised, safely packaged so no damage to the wallpaper. The individual at the store was friendly and helpful. Website was easy to maneuver as well. Very well pleased overall. It’s actually being installed today"
"Thank you for your excellent, efficient and speedy service. Wallpaper arrived quickly. Thank you."
"Great services and prices!"
"It's been a while since I placed my order, but I am in love with the paper I ordered as is everyone who has seen it from my contractors to my mother-in-law!"
"Excellent service! Quick delivery! Thank you"
"Great selection and customer service"
"Rebekah is amazing! Finds quotes, answers, gets results!"
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 233 reviews