Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Helped determine number of rolls necessary. By the way the wallpaper is beautiful. I had a small amount left and wallpapered a wall in my closet.
Ordering from Mahones was a easy fast and less expensive transaction. The wallpaper arrived sooner than expected.
Thank you.
Was a little mis-led when under key features it said "Unpasted; Peelable; washable". Thought this was some sort of peel-and-stick set-up. I had to make a trip to my local hardware and find some wallpaper paste and supplies. Thankfully didn't impact the job too much and managed to get it up quickly and efficiently. Makes a great back drop to my industrial pipe shelving I installed in my home office for virtual instruction this year.
Order received promptly, very satisfied with product!
Awesome cusotmer service and very prompt.
Great selection and customer service. Fast shipping
Love our new wallpaper! It is Thibaut and it is perfect!
Great materials and service! A wonderful family company!!!
Tons of options, faster shipping even though my choice was out of stock, got in touch with a human being when I needed help AND the wallpaper is amazing. My go to wallpaper shop of choice!
Mahone's always seems to have the wallpaper we need. Their selection is huge. Their followup is excellent and always pleasant!
Mahones customer service could not be better! Quick delivery, excellent prices and, wonderful tutorial videos.
I love to support local brick and mortar businesses- but, when it comes to wallpaper I can’t quit Mahones! Thank you for the great products, prices and service!!
Great service and beautiful paper. Fast shipping.
Mahoney's Wallpaper Shop made shopping remotely for wallpaper a breeze! The staff was extremely helpful in sending samples and then fulfilling my order for the paper I chose. They even issued a refund for a sample I ordered that was discontinued. A wonderful business and people!
Wonderful resource! Great prices with a wide range of products. Fantastic customer service - responsive and helpful.
Beautiful wallpaper arrived looking exactly like what was advertised on the site. I am very pleased with the end results. I would definitely order wallpaper from Mahone's again. It took a minute to write the review since the project was just completed. Thank you so much!
Everything about my fabric purchase from Mahone's was excellent. I was given an excellent price - received a cutting sample - and my fabric arrived very fast with free shipping. The decorator was very helpful and efficient in handling my order. I can recommend their shop without reservation and plan to order from them again.
Very professional
Ordering was quick; price was great; delivery was faster than expected. No complaints!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I am a repeat customer of Mahone's. They have a vast selection of quality wallpapers in many different price ranges, excellent and responsive customer service and I love the free shipping (over a certain purchase amount). My wallpaper arrived very quickly which is amazing during these unprecedented times. Highly recommend!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews