Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Excellent!"
"Great customer service- clearly and quickly communicated that my order would be delayed due to backorder, but it actually came in much faster than I expected and looks beautiful."
"I ordered fabric several weeks ago. I have not received it. I have sent in an email request for an update on my shipping, but no one has contacted me. My credit card has been charged."
"My "go to" place for all my wallpaper and fabric needs! Best prices and great customer service!"
"Mahones, I would have given a 5 star rating, but 1 of my 5 double rolls of wallpaper were damaged. Also, it would have been helpful if there had been an order and a shipping confirmation. Best regards, Gina"
"Came Quickly - Was less expensive than other sites - looks great"
"Amazing selection, great prices, fast shipping. The prices were lower here than on the wallpaper company's websites! The 'how to' videos on this site are also super helpful. I did 2 bedrooms by myself and they look great. I have very limited wallpaper experience."
"O atendimento foi perfeito e rapido, agradeço pela atenção. Mariza Zucchi Meneghel"
"Efficient and great service!"
"Very quick service. Love the wallpaper."
"I've always been very happy with the service I've received from Mahone's!!! I'm a paperhanger so very often need to get a wallpaper ordered quickly for a client & the service has been excellent."
"Great customer service. Friendly but professional."
"LOVE YOUR WALLPAPER HAD AN ISSUE WAS TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY WILL ORDER AGAIN"
"No contact really after I ordered. Had no idea when the wallpaper was coming. Best prices around and quality wallpaper"
"Everyone there was extremely helpful, gave me prompt and professional service and "spot on" advice. I also like the fact that they "give back" by supporting the great work of Samaritans Purse! Bob B"
"Your staff is quick to respond and very professional"
"Wallpaper looks awesome!"
"The person I spoke with was professional and considerate. I was impressed with the size of your selection, especially since the paper I was asking for had been discontinued. Mahones charge was very reasonable, and their service was very prompt. And the shipment arrived in excellent condition. I highly recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop."
"Ordering designer wallpaper to your door is easy as pie from Mahoney. This is my second order handled promptly and professionally, arriving in the same manner."
"As Always, such a pleasure working with Mahone's! The wallpaper was excellent, service spectacular and I will be back with more orders. Thank You Again! Kathy"
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 233 reviews