Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Sarah is the absolute best. She has been very kind as well as patient with me.
I will always shop Mahone’s.
Couldn't have been a better experience purchasing fabric through Mahones! Super easy!
Very good service but confusing have 2 rolls of wallpaper when you order 4 as they come in a double roll. Very pleased with product would definitely order from them again
The quality of this wallpaper is nice and thick. I have never hung wallpaper prior to this and it was so easy and came out amazing.
Great customer service. Wallpaper delivered as promised, love it!
Very accommodating. I needed a quick ship and they pulled through.
Exactly as pictured on website. Details and directions were very thorough through purchasing and installation. Arrived in timely manner and love supporting made in USA products and small businesses.
Very satisfied with my purchase, order arrived before expected, excellent quality products! Good customer service.
Very fast shipment. Fair prices. GreT quality.
Sarah is very helpful and prompt with her response to questions. Love doing business with Mahones!
Order arrived quickly and competitive pricing. Would recommend!
Very responsive to email. Good quality at reasonable prices. Thank you!
Thank you Mahone's for carrying quality fabrics at a fair price! I placed my order online, so easy and fast. I received my fabric and my chairs look amazing!
Very helpful & friendly. I was so pleased to find this wallpaper. Mahone's service went above and beyond what I thought I'd get from an online seller.
Very helpful and the wallpaper was great quality and my project turned out beautiful.
Great, responsive customer service.
I was so pleased with my new wall covering. I failed to order enough so had to reorder. No problem. The match was perfect. The quality is outstanding. I highly recommend this company
Thank you for the courteous and prompt service relative to my last purchase of wallpaper. Rev. Raymond J. Potvin
In the middle of a national pandemic, Mahones was kind enough to answer their phone and fulfill my wallpaper order. I received my wallpaper quickly. Happy to give them a great review!
Excellent service, Fast delivery to Europe (Denmark)
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews