Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Mahones customer service could not be better! Quick delivery, excellent prices and, wonderful tutorial videos.
I love to support local brick and mortar businesses- but, when it comes to wallpaper I can’t quit Mahones! Thank you for the great products, prices and service!!
Great service and beautiful paper. Fast shipping.
Mahoney's Wallpaper Shop made shopping remotely for wallpaper a breeze! The staff was extremely helpful in sending samples and then fulfilling my order for the paper I chose. They even issued a refund for a sample I ordered that was discontinued. A wonderful business and people!
Wonderful resource! Great prices with a wide range of products. Fantastic customer service - responsive and helpful.
Beautiful wallpaper arrived looking exactly like what was advertised on the site. I am very pleased with the end results. I would definitely order wallpaper from Mahone's again. It took a minute to write the review since the project was just completed. Thank you so much!
Everything about my fabric purchase from Mahone's was excellent. I was given an excellent price - received a cutting sample - and my fabric arrived very fast with free shipping. The decorator was very helpful and efficient in handling my order. I can recommend their shop without reservation and plan to order from them again.
Very professional
Ordering was quick; price was great; delivery was faster than expected. No complaints!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I am a repeat customer of Mahone's. They have a vast selection of quality wallpapers in many different price ranges, excellent and responsive customer service and I love the free shipping (over a certain purchase amount). My wallpaper arrived very quickly which is amazing during these unprecedented times. Highly recommend!
Sarah is the absolute best. She has been very kind as well as patient with me.
I will always shop Mahone’s.
Couldn't have been a better experience purchasing fabric through Mahones! Super easy!
Very good service but confusing have 2 rolls of wallpaper when you order 4 as they come in a double roll. Very pleased with product would definitely order from them again
The quality of this wallpaper is nice and thick. I have never hung wallpaper prior to this and it was so easy and came out amazing.
Great customer service. Wallpaper delivered as promised, love it!
Very accommodating. I needed a quick ship and they pulled through.
Exactly as pictured on website. Details and directions were very thorough through purchasing and installation. Arrived in timely manner and love supporting made in USA products and small businesses.
Very satisfied with my purchase, order arrived before expected, excellent quality products! Good customer service.
Very fast shipment. Fair prices. GreT quality.
Sarah is very helpful and prompt with her response to questions. Love doing business with Mahones!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.90 based on 408 reviews