Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

Takeyasu Hirose
More Photos & Videos
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Mahones was very easy to work with and accommodating. They shipped me multiple samples quickly to help me make my decision on a wallpaper. Then once I ordered the paper, the price was very good and the package arrived much quicker than I thought! I recommend them highly!
I had a great experience with Mahone's. The responses I had through the website submission were prompt and accurate. Placing the order was easy over the phone. I would definitely use Mahone's again after this experience.
Great communication. Quick shipping and excellent pricing. Will be working with them again.
Quick and easy
Excellent selection and service. A 5 star company!!
great service and fast
Top-notch customer service, outstanding product selection-hello iconic Zebras, competitive pricing. The best!
Very good experience working with Mahones. Even during covid they have been responsive and timely. I look forward to working with them in the future.
Loved the wall paper we purchased from you and extra return was easy as well. Very pleasant to talk to and they were quick to respond to my email as well. I will use them again!
I had ordered a sample of wallpaper first and Mahones was great at following up. I had to buy 14 rolls and they gave me the best price that I could find! Thank you!
Great customer service!
WE RECEIVED OUR ORDER QUICKLY! THE PAPER IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND THE CALCULATOR THEY PROVIDED WAS SPOT ON!
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE! WE WOULD ORDER AGAIN.
Item arrived in good order and ahead of expected delivery time. Very pleased with this purchase
Even coming from the UK to California, I got my beautiful wallpaper in less than a week with standard delivery.
Excellent & friendly customer service. Love our new wallpaper. Receiving non stop compliments.
The wallpaper I ordered was beautiful and arrived quickly.
Easy to place order. Fast service. No problems at all.
Have received a couple different orders and am very pleased with the product and the customer service. Will continue to use Mahones Wallpaper for all my future projects!
They had what I needed and it shipped very quickly. There was even an unexpected shipping issue that was my fault and they resolved it expeditiously for me. If I need more wallpaper I would shop here again.
Purchased wallpaper for a feature wall in the living room. It looks awesome & everyone who sees it comments on how great it looks. Easy to order. Thanks.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 354 reviews