Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Even though I ended up returning the wallpaper I bought...everyone here was amazingly helpful! I would definitely buy from them again!"
"The wallpaper is beautiful and came with clear instructions. The shipping was fast and the price couldn't be beat. Very happy with the service from Mahones!"
"I ordered a tape ribbon from Mahone's and it arrived quickly, was nicely packaged, and it was the best price I could find for this product. I would definitely use this site again."
"Every helpful, agreeable and easy to work with. We LOVE our wallpaper and the price was amazing"
"Fast shipping and had the wallpaper I wanted for a significantly better price than anywhere else!"
"Great prices, fast shipping, got what we ordered. And they offer a phone number to call if you want!"
"Great people to deal with and they take there time helping you pick all the right materials to your items beautiful."
"From ordering to receiving the marchandise, everything went smoothly and in a timely fashion. Malone’s staff was knowledgeable and friendly, keeping in touch at every step. All in all a very positive experience!"
"This website was super easy to navigate and the wallpaper I ordered was exactly as advertised. The price was very reasonable as well. I will be a return customer next time I am in the market for wallpaper!"
"The wallpaper shipped very quickly and was a terrific price."
"Ordering is very easy. Product ships quickly and the best pricing I could find."
"Easy order! Speedy delivery! Beautiful wallpaper. You can’t go wrong when you order from Mahones!"
"What a pleasure doing business the old fashioned way...hassle-free. We loved the ease of placing an order and receiving it just as it is supposed to be."
"Best price, best service, everything arrived as expected in a timely manner."
"I am 100% satisfied with on line service and curtious hellpful customer service.n thank you"
"I go to no one else. Love the People and the Service."
"Ordered wallpaper for the second time and I have been very satisfied with the how quick the order arrives (both the samples and wallpaper)"
"Excellent service and follow through."
"On The Ball, Sharp resourceful source that seems to have everything and aims to please. They were quick, concise and easy to work with. Will definitely do business with them again. Made it so easy !!!!"
"Great service and quick delivery. Great suggestions to help get my project finished!"
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 233 reviews