Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Love my experience with Mahones Wallpaper Shop. I ordered my wallpaper and got it very quickly. Very pleased with my choice of merchandise. I highly recommend this company.
The wallpaper is beautiful, shipping was extremely fast (3 days from order), and customer service has been great. I am trying to find another room to re-do!
Love the wallpaper I purchased. I gave it a good rating due to customer service. I had to call regarding my order. I had the feeling if I had not called, my order would have been in limbo waiting for processing.
The wallpaper is beautiful, however, the return policy is terrible. Because of this policy, I will not order from this company again.
Loved the pattern, weight and ease of applying. It was nice to have such a wide collection from which to choose. I’m very happy with the finished project.
Love this store! As a designer I’m very particular with the jobs done in my home. I had them wallpaper 2 bathrooms & they were both beautifully done. I had draperies done- also beautiful. Had an antique bench reupholstered & it turned out perfect. So all aspects of the jobs they did were perfect in every way. Everyone was helpful, workmanship was great & just a wonderful experience! Thank you
Very easy to work with and timely shipping. I've ordered three different projects with Mahones and am very pleased with their products and customer service. Thank you!

Susan M. Bailey
Mahones was very easy to work with and accommodating. They shipped me multiple samples quickly to help me make my decision on a wallpaper. Then once I ordered the paper, the price was very good and the package arrived much quicker than I thought! I recommend them highly!
I had a great experience with Mahone's. The responses I had through the website submission were prompt and accurate. Placing the order was easy over the phone. I would definitely use Mahone's again after this experience.
Great communication. Quick shipping and excellent pricing. Will be working with them again.
Quick and easy
Excellent selection and service. A 5 star company!!
great service and fast
Top-notch customer service, outstanding product selection-hello iconic Zebras, competitive pricing. The best!
Very good experience working with Mahones. Even during covid they have been responsive and timely. I look forward to working with them in the future.
Loved the wall paper we purchased from you and extra return was easy as well. Very pleasant to talk to and they were quick to respond to my email as well. I will use them again!
I had ordered a sample of wallpaper first and Mahones was great at following up. I had to buy 14 rolls and they gave me the best price that I could find! Thank you!
Great customer service!
WE RECEIVED OUR ORDER QUICKLY! THE PAPER IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND THE CALCULATOR THEY PROVIDED WAS SPOT ON!
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE! WE WOULD ORDER AGAIN.
Item arrived in good order and ahead of expected delivery time. Very pleased with this purchase
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews