Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

Takeyasu Hirose
More Photos & Videos
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
The product we received was just as expected and priced less than our local home decorating store. Delivery was excellent.....just a few days.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Customer service is top-notch. My wallpaper arrived quickly. Very pleased
Mahones has some beautiful patterns, but they only sell certain amounts, I felt up-charged even though I only needed a small roll. That was a bit of a disappointment to be forced to buy a certain quantity, however I could not find the pattern elsewhere so I wanted it.
Quality of paper was excellent and the customer service fantastic! It's so nice to pick up the phone and talk to a person! I've ordered from them twice and highly recommend them!
We hung a floral pattern yesterday from Mahones and it looks amazing!
The paper was great, no problems hanging. Customer service is quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend ordering your paper from this site. The hardest part was choosing from all the awesome designs.
Very friendly and helpful. Found their prices to be extremely competitive. Great selection.
Will use them again!
Kate
The ladies were most helpful and followed up with me to make sure that I received my delivery timely and if I was satisfied. Excellent customer service and very quick turnaround times.
So professional and always very helpful!
This shop came through for me when two decorators, a local high-end paint shop and numerous online vendors failed. They were so helpful and even saved me a ton of money. If I recall correctly, I contacted them late in the day before a long weekend or something similarly awkward. The wallpaper arrived faster than promised. I can't praise them highly enough.
Wallpaper arrived quickly and the order was perfect! So impressed and will recommend to anyone looking for wallpaper!
I experienced some quality issues (on the manufacturing side) with my wallpaper roll but Mahones quick response time helped me rectify this. I also voiced my concern with some confusion upon ordering and price. They were very apologetic and took my concerns into account. All in all very happy with Mahones as a company and love my finished powder room wallpaper. Will buy from them again in the future. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the staff, ordering process and pricing. Would highly recommend Mahones for our wallpaper needs!
Love the huge selection of beautiful wallpaper. The timely shipping was superb! Thank you!
Good prices, great selection, fast delivery. What more could you ask for?
Hi, actually I had a problem with the wallpaper I ordered from Mahones. I was on a short time schedule and the wallpaper was not delivered. I was pretty unhappy about it but the customer service rep made sure that a replacement order was shipped immediately. So even though the experience was irritating I did have the chance to see how helpful Mahones reps could be!
The people at Mahones are amazing. The samples arrived in just 2 days and the wallpaper itself came sooner than expected. They sent emails to make sure I didn't have any questions and offered their services if I required them. I would definitely purchase from them again. Awesome job!
Great wallpaper with good prices.

Wallpaper hanger misjudged amount and I have a double roll left over. Can I send back for a credit. It so, that would be wonderful.
What a wonderful locally owned place that competes with big retailers but yet has better customer service ! I buy lots of wallpaper and designer add ons and they are the best price and service
I am sooo happy with your wallpaper! I painted the interior of an older home for a customer to put it on the market for sale. I suggested that it would give it a clean, modern look if I could put your wallpaper on the wall leading up the stairs and she agreed. It went up great and I absolutely love it!
Friendly and professional. Wallpaper arrived quickly I would definitely recommend Mahone's Wallpaper Shop.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 347 reviews