Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Just started using the product unable to give full review, but from how my skin is looking in just one week, I can say that it's a good product and I am happy I switched to Makari.
I like how it even my skin tone.
Good products
It took too long for the the item to ship.
As with all makari products, this did not disappoint at all.
I’ve only had my purchases for a few weeks now but look forward to giving an update on the results. I got the day radiance face cream , body brightening lotion and face brightening exfoliating soap. This is the reason for a 4 star.
Parcel was on time, products were good with no damage
Makari is a very good product but i still need something to clear my acne spot and make my face smooth. Thanks
Shipping was not so great, ups took my package to their office because I was not at home, they always left my package infront of my door in the past. But this time, they did not leave it, I went thru a lot of inconvenience before getting my package. I am not happy with my shipment.
The service was great and shipping received very quickly.
I am really satisfied with the products and will be getting more items from Makari
It took me almost a month to get my product and nobody took responsibility for it.
This product line is classy & exactly as described. I noticed a significant change on my body ever since I started using. You just have to keep to your needed products
Excellent product. Although it came late but so far it’s an amazing product
I have seen some changes in my skin since I started using it.
It’s been only one week and a half since receiving the body milk -exclusive line so it’s too early to tell results but it smells nice and will be looking forward to making a updated review in about 1 month to 6 weeks
It giving me uneven skin tone and dark knuckles..makari product destroyed my skin serious and gave me shameful hyperpigmentation..
This product gave me irritation on m’y face and pimples too.
Great product.