Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Great products
This a brand I love so much but the stress I went throu in getting it always is making me av a rethink honestly
I usually get the Naturalle Carotonic Extreme which works wonder but I decide to try the NATURALLE INTENSE EXTREME SPF 15 this time around and it didn't for me at all. My face started breaking out.
Am glowing right now it works perfect 😍
Good authentic products
I’m so happy with my products!! Everything smells sooo good and works really well. Thank you!
The customer service lady (Sarah) was not very helpful
Love it
I like these products, and I have been using it since 2015. I have a sensitive skin, and these products work perfectly for my skin type.
Very poor experience with makari recently. Purchased order almost $100 for two products and received wrong time. Called to inquire and was giving the run around via chat and phone call attempts. I explained wrong product received but kept telling me it’s exact product. I called customer service and the manager assured me with confirmation wro no product and will ship correct product and return label to send back the one I received. Then later via chat lady telling me it’s same product like I am so dumb person. I said show proof same me two different product Exclusive advanced lightening and dark spot corrector. Please how is it the same.. stupid ass. Now I am told my returning shipping label cancelled, I have to pay shipping myself and will not be getting correct order. I called customer support and advised manager approved for return label but now I have to place new order. All this delay when I have upcoming trip on Nov 3rd. This is insane and was treated poorly. I will not be purchasing from makari anytime soon. I’m so disappointed and annoyed by their service. This is clearly your mistake instead of correcting it back sending me return label and sending me the correct order I placed. Please learn the products you are selling online. Customers are not stupid to place same product when prices don’t match. Telling me a $30 vs $85 are same
Your product are too expensive
I bought makari items but I didn't get them. I think you have a bad service.
Great site to shop and great products that delivers incredible results with time.
It makes my skins look bright as for my stretch marks I'm still waiting I have just started using the product
Order arrived on time and well packaged. Will definitely be purchasing more. Thank you.
I am satisfied with the timing The products seem very good Only one thing, the top of a bottle was broken.
Items arrived on Time 4 stars because it was difficult to navigate the site
good products good face
My skin is glowing I'm forever malaria customer
I am a new customer that was referred by a friend. I must say the most disappointing thing is I haven't been able to talk to anyone who would advise me on what to buy for my skin. I called and was told to write and a skin specialist qould get back to me! No one ever did as a result I have made blunders, bought products that were wrong for my skin and had ro return them. Basically I have been teaching myself and still am not even sure if the products I have bought are the right ones. Your products are very expensive and I feel you should have SOMEONE READY TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS, ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS AND ADVISE US ON WHAT TO BUY especially to new customers that don't know much about your products and are trying them for the first time.
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,093 reviews