Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
I appreciate this cream alot it helps me in blending my knuckle, and it repair my skin blemishes with an even tone. Now am makari addict
Excellent products
Good product love it
I love makali products
I ordered a gift set on Jan 26; my order was delivered to the wrong address. After contacting the claim departments, I was told that my claim would be reviewed by the end of the first week in February. Today is the 18th of March; claim departments are yet to call me back after making several attempts to get through them. No package or refunds 😩
i love the glow it gives the skin, however I have had a skin breakout on my face and it is not resolving, am using the Naturalle multi action extreme serum and cream on my face..Please advice
Great product and delivery is great. Thank you
I really love this product
Wonderful
I love makari, I am starting to get a brighter and firmer skin tone.
great product
beautiful product, my wife loves these products
Very good customer service every time.
Your website is not as friendly as it used to be. It's more difficult to navigate pages. Still don't understand the extra charge besides the high shipping fee that you charge. I do like your products but 8 day delivery can be frustrating. Whatever you do pls don't water down your products.
Commande facile en ligne et livraison rapide.
My experience is that my order took a longer time to process. I had to follow up with a few mails. Even so, responses to those mails were not prompt.
Makari product is a good products,i just started using it in two weeks but it is working perfectly.
Everything is working exactly as it promised to work. My partner is complementing my glowing skin and I have used it for only two weeks now.
I really like the way makari does toy skin, I tried many brand but never got the result I wanted. But with Makari I'm really happy with my skin again. I Will recommend Makari to anyone!
I love makari products. They are really pricey....but good. When i started using the products for some reason i expected to see change immediately but i realised that it does take some time so be patient.
Makari is rated 4.35 based on 3,232 reviews