Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I like makari exclusive body lotion and serum. I'm using makari baby lotion and baby hair & body foaming gel for my kids and my baby for 2months old. I like how it smelling you dont need to used baby collagen it smelling good. My baby adapt a clean and complete body. He's feeling in joy every day. I'll ordering again . Thanks you Makari de suisse.
I rarely write a review, but for Makari online customer service, I am more than happy to write what my experience with them. Makari is a good product for skin care if you follow there advice, not only that but the online costumers service are EXCELLENT, they are willing to assist me through my orders with kindness and understanding. Thank you Sheiya, Peri and so on... from online costumer service and what’s up number.. ❤️❤️❤️
All was fine
This baby cleaning milk and oil makes my children having this soft and fresh baby glow.very nice
i have been using makari for some time and im loving the result im getting from makari
The products was very good, and I love the work my skin feels like that of baby. I love makari
Makari products are amazing,
I love it
Good products
Great.👌
I love Makari products, and the stuff there are very helpful
Great so far. Seeing the awesome effect on my baby already.
Happy
Hopefully it works wonder. I started using less than 2wks
Nice products good result
Very lovli product i see Di Changes... within a week...Yeahhh🙌
I have chosen to stay with Makari products because it gives me what extra toy what I want.
I love makari
Orders received in good condition, delivery was fast and great customer service. Thank you makari...
I love Makari
Very good and satisfied
This is the only product I trust to put on my skin. It is safe to use and it works! I've been using it for about 3 years and even when I don't use it for weeks my skin stays nicely tone. It's a little pricey but it's money well spent if you want beautiful a skin tone
Makari is rated 4.32 based on 2,399 reviews