Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
I recommend Mandy for any creative freelancer. They post many cool job opportunities, either full or part time, either freelancer or ongoing. The web site lay out is easy to understand and to use. And even if u dont get a job, you can make a network.
Mandy has many interesting job positions. I like the variety. And the profile and search tools are very good. It is easy to use and update according to your needs. I would recommend the platform.
Great site for corporate and promotional Paid Voice over work, i get around 5-6 emails a day of available work with my parameters. Only downside (for me) which im not sure Mandy can help with is a lot of the jobs going dont offer a custom audition.
Have recently created an account at Mandy and am already seeing some good job possibilities. I just have the free account now and so have to sign up for the Premium account in order to actually apply for those jobs... But I think I'll try it out and see how it goes.
This platform has a really great volume of offers in the audiovisual frame and it is really helpful either for freelance or full time jobs. I highly recommend it :)
Because they are always there for you and they are honest people
This website is the reason I didn't fall for a scam. It is way friendlier, way more clear and they don't insist on you paying. I read all the reviews, and everyone seems as content as I am with the website. Highly recommend!
Mandy sends me tailored Job applications based on my profile. It is a great site to find all kinds of production jobs and jobs matching my skill set
Mandy is a great website with a lot of interesting casting opportunities available especially to actors who are just starting out and looking to gain more experience in the industry.
Just getting started with Mandy.com, but it's a clean site that seems to bring legit clients and professional freelancers together in one easy-to-use interface.
Great site to find good quality job listings. My favorite site to find freelance work
Mandy.com have a lot of good and real jobs opportunities, with real rates and all sort of professional companies. In all over this 4 years I get hired and well paid for my job. Hope to join new opportunities very soon.
Mandy is a great casting site for local talent. They offer jobs and opportunities for actors/filmmakers starting out or into their careers.
Better than star now, not as good as spotlight. Helpful for finding low pay work for experience and CV building. Watch out though, the vetting process isn't as strict as it should be and some pay rates are awful and some jobs are clearly trying to take advantage of young women. In short it's better than no work and if you're not getting stuff through Spotlight or you are without an agent.
It has a wide variety of jobs, all about filmmaking. I just wish they didn't put up a payment barrier to see paid jobs
Mandy.com is the place to find the jobs you want if you are in entertainment. It's easy to use. I would recommend the yearly membership for sure!
I really like this site as a start for beginners wanting to get into the industry or to see what type of work is out there. Easy to navigate, clean layout. Recommend!
I feel this is a great place to start if you are a beginner like myself or if you have been doin this for years i look forward to the endless possibilities and look forward to a future with this company
I really like the way Mandy supports those who want to get into the entertainment business by giving opportunities to those who are union and non-union. In addition, I really appreciate how the casting calls are for various people of different ethnicities and backgrounds, as diversity and inclusion are very important.
Mandy.com is rated 4.51 based on 76 reviews