Man Outfitters Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Man Outfitters
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Man Outfitters made you happy

"Ordered something for my husbands birthday, received a tiny box with the incorrect item. Customer service via chat was very unapologetic, left the chat without wrapping things up or saying good bye, and never sent me a new tracking number for the new item. My husband will not be without a present on his birthday, my card has been charged and I have no idea when I will receive the new item. Terrible customer service, I will never order from here again."
Are you Man Outfitters? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Man Outfitters receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Great product and delivered ahead of schedule."
"Awful customer service. It’s now been 2 weeks and I have not received my order after they told me I would have it last week. I’ve called 3 times and emailed twice with no helpful response. They know how to charge a credit card but somehow can’t figure out how to ship items out. They have good products for sale but every order I have with them has problems. Not worth the headache."
"Ordered a shirt with plenty of time to receive before Christmas. It's been eleven days, still haven't received my purchase. Nothing has been resolved with 2 phone calls and several emails. Not happy."
"WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS. 2 weeks ago I ordered 2 items... today they sent me a confirmation that i would receive 2 items ... I received ONE ITEM. I called and was told they were out of stock on the item. It took them 2 weeks to let me know!!! And this was after the delivery. It is now sold out in every store for Christmas. It was the one thing my son had asked for."
"Ordered cloths eleven days ago it suppose to be 1-5 business day shipping ........wtf#DIFS"
"I have now three calls into the company which each person said they promise to have someone call back to figure out where my clothes are. They were to be delivered within 4-6 days.. I am on day 6 and my order hasn't been processed but they already charged my credit card. First time ordering with them and this will be my last. Still waiting for a call back."
"Wide range of products, awesome! Highly recommend these guys. Thanks"
Man Outfitters is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews