mapanet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend mapanet

How would you rate mapanet ?

"Do not under any circumstances order from this company! Their data is full of errors for every country. Every country has often large number of postcodes missing, every country has towns missing, post codes are often wrong and administrative divisions are wrong. In the case of Croatia I spent six hours fixing around 500 non-existing administrative divisions. Belgium has around 10% of it's administrative divisions missing. This data has been erroneous since the company's inception, which you can see looking through their archive.org entries. It's not just out of date it is riddled with errors and omissions. It is completely unusable for geo-locating and looking up post codes. The only purpose it has is making you realise you now need to pay again for an accurate source. Given the chronic issues I found there are no doubt a myriad of other errors with the data. I requested a refund from the merchant and they refused to acknowledge the request, instead telling me they would repair the data, which they have not and it would require they fix junk data they have been selling for a decade, not likely. I never heard from the merchant again and they are ignoring any correspondence, leaving me $1,800 out of pocket, having wasted a month of time and now needing to pay a similar sum for reliable data. Also, the Mapanet.eu site is clunky and functions poorly. After purchasing I did not receive a download link for the data. I emailed requesting it and received a message, with no apology, giving me a new login. However when I logged in there was nothing to download. I inquired again as to the download link and never heard back, though two days later the download link was available in the administration. Any money you spend with this scamming company will be money lost."
mapanet is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews