Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

Price
"Very good easy web site to order from telling you instantly if the item is in stock and then very prompt delivery"
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Price
"Website is easy to use. Order was created, processed and paid for easily. Confirmation of order has been received, but no further communication has been received. 4 working days after the order was placed, still no goods received. I sent an email asking for information yesterday but no reply has been received. I'm very disappointed with the lack of communication considering I have spent quite a lot of money."
Price
"Very good quick service."
Price
"Good prices, good selection available and next day delivery"
Price
"I found the website easy to use. The items I ordered arrived promptly, with the correct paperwork and instructions for returns."
Price
"My Hot Diamonds necklace arrived promptly considering I place my order on a Sunday, it arrived early Wednesday morning.by recorded delivery. It came ready to give as a gift. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. Great service. Thank-you."
Price
"I bought a Citizen Eco Drive Diamond watch in the sale, which was £110.00 cheaper than the same one in Goldsmiths, which in their sale was £230.00. RRp of this watch £295.00 Excellent service by Market Cross Jewellers with free Next day delivery service. Will buy again. Highly recommend to others. Thanks Market Cross Jewellers"
Price
"Came across your site by accident, ordered a new troll bead bracelet and charm, arrived very quickly as described and amazing value for money, will definitely be shopping with you again. Thank you"
Price
"Good prices and fast efficient delivery will shop here again . Thank you"
Price
"What an amazing service! My friend wanted a Troll Bead - Market Cross Jewellers had a great sale compared to other sites. I ordered Wednesday evening and it arrived in time for my friend's visit on Saturday morning. Thank you so much."
Price
"Very pleased with the service I received. I had previously placed an order with another company which I had 2 weeks of waiting for my delivery with no communication, managed to get a refund, then came across market cross, I phoned to check they had items in stock and the man on the phone was very helpful, I placed my order and revived it 2 working days later."
Price
"Fast, efficient service. Products as described."
Price
"Straight forward order and payment (paypal accepted). I ordered on a Sunday yet the Item arrived within 2 days. Item was well packaged. I would reccomend this service."
Price
"Great quality item , bought as a present for 11 year old girl. Good size, great price as got on offer. well packed arrived in great time."
Price
"On the 19th July I ordered and was invoiced and paid for 2 Troll Beads. One of which was called Ice Bear. On the 22nd July I received an e-mail to say that due to a listing error this was not available. These were for my wife's Birthday so she was very disappointed. I took another bead instead but it really is not what she wanted and only received them yesterday too late for her birthday. Really not good enough."
Price
"Excellent! Fast delivery, great item & price. would definately use again.Thank you."
Price
"Excellent customer service when I phoned up before I placed my order. I am very pleased with my purchase."
Price
"Received in quick time and the item is lovely. Great value and hassle free. Thank you"
Price
"Bought an item online and was advised would receive email advising when dispatched have not received one or my item and its 4 working days later. I have received a rating e-mail before my dispatch e-mail!! Says on website 2-3 working days."
Price
"Very impressed with the quick delivery and ease of my order, I will definitely use Market Cross Jewellers again. Many THanks"
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.51 based on 154 reviews