Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Product and service 1st class
Excellent service.Thankyou.
Price
Very quick delivery. Very good price. Love the watch. Thank you.
Price
I bought a Citizen eco drive watch to replace one I had lost. The price was very competitive. Delivery was prompt and the item was well packaged. Overall, very pleased with the item and the service. Thank you.
Very pleased with your service. I love the watch, and it was so well wrapped,and arrived here quickly. thank you very much.
Price
Arrived quickly and exactly as ordered
Price
Very helpful and polite. Stuck to their word when it came to price match aswell. Brilliant service.
The service from Market Cross jewellers was excellent. Their website was simple to use and ordering was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Confirmation of order was received promptly and dispatch information was comprehensive. Goods were delivered almost immediately. I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Price
Delighted with item which was delivered next day. A company that can be relied on to give good customer care.
Delighted with the prompt service I received from Market Cross Jewellers. I will be back to purchase more items. Thank-you
Price
Speedy delivery, well packaged, the Trollbead is lovely and at a good price. Excellent!
Price
charms arrived safely in good condition very quickly
Price
No need to write anything more... service is very good and I shall continue to be a customer for Chamilia goods... Pity no great deals on Omega Planet Ocean watches tho...
Price
a speedy and complete transaction, completely satisfied
Price
Fantastic service & price ... highly recommended. thank you!
Price
The Website was clear and easy to use - except I experienced difficulty in paying for my order, and had to try several times. Delivery was very prompt and I'm thrilled with my purchase, Thankyou.
Price
Prompt dispatch. Good communication and delivered in good condition with original packaging.
Quick delivery. Easy site to navigate
Price
What good service. The watch we ordered arrived the next day, by Special Delivery, free of charge. My husband was pleased with the watch, nice big clear face, as he expected it to look. It was also cheaper than we have seen it elsewhere.
Price
I was impressed with the prompt service thankyou.
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 156 reviews