Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Fantastic service & price ... highly recommended. thank you!
The Website was clear and easy to use - except I experienced difficulty in paying for my order, and had to try several times. Delivery was very prompt and I'm thrilled with my purchase, Thankyou.
Prompt dispatch. Good communication and delivered in good condition with original packaging.
Quick delivery. Easy site to navigate
What good service. The watch we ordered arrived the next day, by Special Delivery, free of charge. My husband was pleased with the watch, nice big clear face, as he expected it to look. It was also cheaper than we have seen it elsewhere.
I was impressed with the prompt service thankyou.
I have recently made a few purchases and have found there to be an excellent service with good quality goods,yes my friends and i are quite impressed.Many thanks mrs k king / cambridge.
Excellent retailer that has good prices, great service & delivers quickly. Couldn't ask for more really!
Brilliant! About £40 cheaper than in the shops and super fast delivery! Thank you. This is the first review I've ever written :)
My friend was delighted with her birthday gift, I ordered it on line and it arrived quickly - great service
great choice of chamilia charms great communication and delivery service
Excellent service, delivery was very quick
Excellent service. Next day delivery and very helpful when making orders or enquiries by phone
They provided tracking number without given the name of the delivery agent. It is impossible to track the purchased item. Moreover, no response when asking questions. It is such a bad communication service.
Very quick delivery and well packaged. Will definitely use this service again, thank you for the 15% discount after my purchase :-)
Hi I received my order yesterday to find the bracelet clasp isn't silver and one of the charms seems to be really dirty as if its second hand. I have emailed but had no reply I need to send these back can someone please get in touch thank you.
I have not received my goods, 4 days after online purchase.
Brilliant service and fab prices!
Great service! Ordered 11.30 and was delivered by lunch time next day. Beads are great value.
Good bargain..quick delivery!..