Marks Electrical Insights

Marks Electrical have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

96.10%
- Jools
" Competitive price, quick delivery even came earlier than slot given on the day. Driver was careful removing old machine and bringing new one to the house. - all expectations exceeded. Will definitely order white goods again from Marks Electrical. Highly recommended. "
- Sharon
" Excellent service - fast and efficient - communication brilliant - delivery as promised with spot on timing by a very pleasant and careful delivery driver -and good prices too! There's nothing left to say except I will definitely use Marks Electrical again and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them. "
Write your review on Marks Electrical

Delivery - Fast

90.52%
- Sharon
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.89%
Industry Average
" They advertise £75 cash back, I have never received a PENNY! Its not just the fact that both cooker and hood arrived damaged but upon approaching the company about this no one returned my emails! After constant attempts to get some response i finally get an admission that the hood is damaged and am told they will refund me £7. "
- craig
" I insisted a refund that day, but with possible bank charges for going into an unauthorised overdraft, Marks Electrical refused to cover - even though it could take 24hours for the money to hit by account. "
- Claire Arrowsmith
" I require compensation and refund for the exhorbitant installation fee. "
- Anonymous
92.95%
Industry Average
" Excellent service, looked online chose the dryer I wanted, phoned up as where I live is a new estate and online wouldn't accept my postcode, gentleman I spoke to was efficient and no nonsense . I received a text with a 2 hour time slot, the appliance was delivered on time. EXCELLENT SERVICE from all. Well done. "
- ANNE KELLY
- Lynn Kingsley

Get ready for our phone call!