Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Ordered a load of men's clothes online on the Saturday and received them Tuesday morning, good communication from the company regarding items and shipping.
Service is always so friendly no complaints about the store whatsoever
Shopping xmas eve i was looking for present for my elderly dad asked a member of staff for help,she was helping another customer as soon as she had helped him she came looking for me, she gave me some ideas found sizes, i got everthing i wanted in the one shop, thank you Pat great customer sevice.
Very happy staff very helpfull,Hartlepool store staff aways have time for there customers.
Shopping in the Hartlepool store this morning the store was very busy, the queue was massive but all tills were on and did'nt have to wait long, got served on customer service till, assistant was friendly and although very busy, big queue phone ringing other assistants asking for her help she went that extra mile to help me really dont know how she kept smileing, fantastic customer service.
Lovely items great value
Excellent service, delivery into their store within 3 days, customer service at their forfront at all times
always happy to help ,nothing is too much trouble for the staff to help ,and if they don't have it in there store they will always ring one of there other stores to find it for me we;; done Matalan . ruth totton
Good quality cheap prices.
Valued & happy as Shanice (hope it's spelt right) was so helpful, first going into the Stockton to check for an item & then ringing around & getting another store to put the item by for me.
There online click and collect is so easy
and the staff are so helpful
Love the new Harry Potter range! Quality if items is great and standard delivery was quick. Thanks!
Orders always come to store very quickly and if they are not suitable they exchange or refund without any problems.
Felt compelled to leave a review for a lovely member of staff in your Trowbridge Store. Her name is Karina and she is always so pleasant and helpful, I felt she deserved to be recognised. An asset to Matalan!
The coat i bought for my baby girl age 3 is beautiful
It was a click and collect for a bag I had seen. All went smoothly and the bag is really nice for the money paid for it.
alway good customer service and the meanswear is improving returning to how it used to be a rival to marks and spencer.
Good value for money good quality and very helpful
I bought a dressing gown and on getting home found that the tie belt was missing. I didn't want to go back to the shop so I emailed and asked if they could post me a tie. They replied with apologies for the mistake saying that unfortunately I would need to go back to the shop for an exchange but they were sending £20.00 in vouchers for my trouble. What a great response.
Excellenr range of summer wear. Staff very helpful with good knowledge of stock in store.
Matalan is rated 4.03 based on 1,556 reviews