Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Click and collect no problems
great value for money
Lovely friendy store(Hartlepool)Lady on customer sevice Monday around 3.15 sorry didnt get her name is so helpfull,always goes out of her way to help.
very happy brilliant shop and very friendly staff
Lovely clothes at a good price
Lovely clothes at a good price
Workington store. Michelle and store manger helped with a return query. Both very helpful, pleasant and friendly. Great ambassadors for your shop.
Yesterday, the cashier Sid served me. He too was customer friendly and very helpful.
Matalan, you have a great bunch of people working for you in this store. It’s good to have people so personable. Thank you to the 3 lovely people in Matalan Workington.
Items were ordered on-line and delivered to store quickly. Received notification promptly. Staff very helpful when items were collected. Website easy to navigate. Would recommend this service offered by Matalan.
I purchased some work clothing via Matalans website. It was very easy to use and I chose next day delivery at a very reasonable price. My order arrived at 9am the next day and was well packaged with hangers. Brilliant service
Ordered some holiday clothes for my children. 2months later & lost receipt I realised my son had grown. Went to local Matalan shop who were more than happy to exchange for the next size up without the receipt. Thankyou Matalan
we often write reviews when something is bad but I would like to write a review thanking a member of staff. I was in the shop in aintree on the 14th may and was served by an elderly gentleman who was on the till called Norman he was polite caring and made me smile with his kindness. thank you again.
Brilliant quality and prices ! and the fit is just as it should be for the size you order, like every place should be
easy to order
Ordered several things on line. They arrived within 3 days with no problem. Great service.
Managed to purchase everything I was looking for. I had lost my matalan card and they let me fill in a replacement form right away. Got an email later that day to say the new card was being processed.
I love going in the store. Its very easy to shop there and Like the experience.
20% off voucher, got a fab little skirt for work.
Lovely bright clean tidy store. Staff very helpful and kind.
Easy check out, quick delivery.
Matalan's friendly website and great customer service made finding gifts for friends very easy and affordable.
Matalan is rated 4.03 based on 1,556 reviews